Typing Queue

chrissy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Typing Queue

Postby chrissy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 am

Hi All,

I just feel the need to voice it :problem: Went off to my appointment on 20th February but the clinician I was to see had phoned in sick :( So to cut a long story short I managed to have my 2nd assesment with one of the consultants who arranged a 3rd assesment for me and said a letter would be on its way to me.

I telephoned GIC after 4 weeks to inquire as to whether my letter had been posted and was informed that the letters are 5 weeks behind in a typing queue.

Well 5 weeks plus have passed and I am still waiting :roll:

Maybe it will land on my door step this week :yawn:

Chrissy Xxx

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Typing Queue

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:41 am

I have pmed you about something...

Yeah they get behind and are overloaded with clients, it will happen, but it can be so frustrating when you NEED care! :shock: :wtf: :? :roll: :shrugs: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

chrissy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Postby chrissy » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:54 am

Hi Ice Maiden

Have responded to "something" in your PM - I hope thats what was required.

Patience, patience & more patience is being learnt by this girl :gigglersx:

Lov&HHugz
Chrissy Xxx

ardouisur

Postby ardouisur » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 pm

went to my 3rd appointment 8 weeks ago.

Am expecting a letter about changing HRT dosage, phoned CX today and the letter still has not been typed.

I know they are very busy but there must be a better way! Sorry for the rant, perhaps I need to learn some patients.

Christine

Postby Christine » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:33 am

The stories about the delays sending letters are slightly alarming. I have to wonder if the system the long-suffering receptionists are using is typical since it seems it could do with being improved: it seems to take a surprisingly long time to find an appointment and even get a standard letter prepared. If all their systems are like that, maybe it's not such a surprise that there are delays...

Return to “Charing Cross Gender Identity Clinic”