Typing Queue

bethy

Re: Typing Queue

Postby bethy » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Haha yeah then list the address as India, stating about the consumer lifestyle survey you have completed on the phone. This is the 'junk' letter corresponding to that.
Never be afraid of who you are.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Christine

Postby Christine » Tue May 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Seems my letter got someone's attention: we received a phone call today about the missing appointment letters, and a manager there will write to me, apparently. The person who called said she didn't know what they would be writing about, exactly: it would be nice if it was a pledge to do better (whether or not they stick to it, of course...) though in situations like this, it's not unknown for an organisation at fault to attempt to pin some imagined failing on me instead. I'm slightly trepidatious* of that happening.

* apparently that's not a word. It should be.

bethy

Postby bethy » Tue May 07, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm glad a manager has got back to you about the misery they are causing you. For this reason you should be put on a priority listing for a few appointments.

Christine

Postby Christine » Tue May 07, 2013 1:30 pm

I suppose it'd be nice to not have a seven month wait between appointments, but I'd feel bad jumping the queue! And my record isn't entirely blemish-free thanks to one late cancellation on my part, even though the weather made travelling officially inadvisable. But we'll see: I'll settle for having a clean record, though I am concerned about the possibility that its tone may not be amicable.

bethy

Postby bethy » Tue May 07, 2013 2:02 pm

When it comes to any sort of appointment, you have to turn up no matter what. It's different if you get there and they cancelled it, but saying the weather is too bad can cause them to put you back as they are worried the person will do it again. I know we can't control the weather but the place of appointment don't care even if your in hospital at the time, you miss an one session and they do what they want unfortunately and that goes for most businesses.

Return to “Charing Cross Gender Identity Clinic”