A recent data point on waiting times

Jane_D_C

A recent data point on waiting times

Postby Jane_D_C » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:08 pm

I was referred to ChX by Norfolk NHS on November 14th 2011. I have been given a first appointment on 19 June 2012.

That’s a wait of 218 days = 31 weeks 1 day = 7.16 months.

Jane x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

DeamonTigger

Re: A recent data point on waiting times

Postby DeamonTigger » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 am

sounds about right for the first appointment, mine was just over 6 months, my 2nd appointment was 5 months later and my 3rd is 4 months latter.. so in all mine seem to be going down.

If you phone them up and/or send a letter in asking to be but on the cancellation list you may get seen quicker

suzi2008

Postby suzi2008 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:45 pm

well just to say got my 1st appointment august 2011 the 2nd feb 2012 then next june 2012 and also have the next one for august 2012 so a bit slow at start but not looking so bad now.

suzi :-)

Different_Trains

Postby Different_Trains » Mon May 07, 2012 10:37 am

It's been 8 months for me since my mental health assessment (when I was 'officially' referred) and I still haven't heard when my first appointment will be.

Oh_No_U_Didn't

Postby Oh_No_U_Didn't » Wed May 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Different_trains - i would defiantly go and see your GP. i had the same situation i saw my GP around October 2010. got my psychiatric appointment the same month. they then sent a request for PCT funding but i heard nothing for about 4 months. i went to my GP and complained within 2 weeks i got my PCT funding i then received my first CHX appointment for October 2011, 2nd appointment was in march. my third will be in September.

On my second appointment everything went Amazing, i was told the NHS will finally prescribe me. i was told I'd be getting my GRS around September 2013. I'm still waiting to for my GP to get the recommendation letter. i phoned up CHX about 2 weeks ago and they said my letter hadn't be written but it should arrive within 2-3 weeks. So I'm planning to make an appointment with my GP and hope I'll finally get on HRT with the NHS
"What's God"? "Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it?" "God's the guy that ignores you"

Return to “Charing Cross Gender Identity Clinic”