Post op ability to climax

AbracaDebra

Re: Post op ability to climax

Postby AbracaDebra » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:50 pm

:lol: Susie

The way you say it. It was like me 2 weeks ago. "I can't wait to get my lovely new car next week".

Who is the virgina made by and what colour are you getting? :lol:

Hugs,
Debbie

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:01 pm

I have an entire photo series, gore and all from a day after surgery, bleeds congealed blood catheter bags full of P*ss, morphine pumps and the rest

I will get around to doing this article but it deserves a lot of care and it is not to be rushed.

It will be a warts n all commentary from the day of surgery to a few months down the line with photos.

So probably will be unlike any of the before and afters seen on the web. As it actually shows photos of bleeds whilst still in recovery in bed in hospital and first dilations and so on.

this will be written not to sell the surgeon rather the reality of it and the atmosphere of the hospital.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

AbracaDebra

Postby AbracaDebra » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:04 pm

OMG IM

That needs to carry a public health warning then. The least people should be warned about eating beforehand. ;)

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 pm

For the first 24 hrs or so, one is on Morphine and ones own Adrenalin and this deals with surgical pain. One is weaned off the Morphine thereafter because Mr. Bellringer says it not necessary and that one needs to be aware of what is going on about one and to allow the natural healing to kick in. One also needs to get to know the new architecture to the body especially if dilation is part of the plan. Pain is inevitable, my first wee without the catheter was an event I shall never forget and removal of surgical drains is no fun fest either.

Honestly though, by day three post-op, you shall be itching to get home and thus get on with life and certainly by day five the surgeon would be ready to release you. I recall my visit to Tamsin on ward after three days of her operation and she was full of beans and you would never have known a major operation had occured. Just get past the immediate post-operative shock and soon enough, the dreaded dilation regime starts and then home beckons and that is the best place to recover. ;)

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 pm

when i was in there were 3 others one was an older lady with a bad leg one had cosmetic gender surgery and the other full

The person who had cosmetic recovered in 3 days being that its not so invasive obviously

PS for those who dont know cosmetic doesnt have a the ('skin pocket' groin gouge) vagina and is idea for older people or those whos health problems would otherwise negate surgery :|
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Charing Cross Gender Identity Clinic”