Post op ability to climax

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post op ability to climax

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 am

I have heard so many tales with this.

From people who wish they had not had this done to people suggesting they are writhing in pleasure to those that are writhing in agony

A lot of transpeople also maybe dishonest about their ability to climax, as the true picture may make them appear less of a woman or even a turnoff to a partner sexwise - and we get into that familiar world of 'faking it'. And may even feel foolish saying it to their surgeon - "you idiot what have you done!"

What is this new orgasm? - how do you even know you have had one?

The clitoris is created using the top of the glans and relocating it - very few men can get an orgasm by prodding that before the op, it needs violent rubbing.

So is the orgasm in the mind? Most men will say they know exactly where it is and it aint there ;)

How do post op trans women masturbate? This new anatomy is often numb painful, sore, itchy, dilation is a chore rather than a pleasure, the prostate shrinks so there can be some myths about that delivering anything.

There are then the stories of people suggesting nothing actually happens for months and months (even years) then all of a sudden wow!

What is the truth? What is your story? Be honest! A lot depends on your ability to orgasm as a male of course (in the case of the MTF here), but using that as your benchmark, is this really an orgasm now or an itch you cannot scratch :(? Especially considering the drop in libido hormones cause.

What is the true face of the transsexual climax?
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

AbracaDebra

Re: Post op ability to climax

Postby AbracaDebra » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:14 am

What an excellent topic and question. I really hope people who answer, will answer truthfully as suggested especially as the last point about hormones dampening drive is so relevant. :think:

Hugs,
Debbie

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:46 am

(I don't tell pointless lies or exaggerate - my ego is not that fragile and I see no point. Had my operation turned to cr*p I would have said so because that would be the fact and also because others deserve the warning)

I already said a lot about this in my other recent posts, but here's the situation in brief.

By 15 weeks I could climax from vaginal penetration, the in/out rubbing of a large stent stimulating the G-Spot (prostate) Best and quickest result was to use a vibrator and angle it upwards, half inserted.
I did rub and buzz the clitoris a bit in the later stages but it wasn't fully awake yet and the sensation was weak and partially a bit unpleasant.
By 22 weeks I could climax from the clitoris alone, rubbing for a while and later using a vibrator. At this time the exposed tip of the cl*t still wasn't happening as much as the larger covered part.

When I come, I can release a significant amount of fluid, sweet and quite slippery.
When very excited I do self lube slightly, presumably with the same fluid. There is nowhere near enough by itself to make penetration possible though, I still need significant gel.

Now at 27 weeks, feeling in the clitoris tip is back and seems to still be slowly climbing. A heavy-handed wipe after peeing is a noticeably pleasurable thing.

The degree of pleasure I get from masturbation has increased considerably over the time from 15 to 27 weeks.
I said before about the difference in the pleasure/tension graph between before as a male and now, post-op. All my questioning of natal females seems to confirm that their own experience is very similar.

The urge to writhe about comes from spending a lot longer time at that much higher peak a male experiences only as he speeds through it in the last couple of seconds before ejaculation.
At that heightened level any further stimulation towards climax is of course highly pleasurable and I writhe about because I'm very tense and excited and don't know WTF else TO do! :lol:

ALL of that though depends very much on mood. For anything to happen, I have to be predisposed, have to want to. I still dilate every day (because I do have the time and it seems a wise choice) but it means less to me than brushing my teeth ....... unless I WANT it to.

Anyway...... enough for now, it's time for me to go and dilasterbate ;)
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:59 am

I think it maybe worth finding out how transwomen compare their orgasm to the male equivalent. And at what point did the orgasm arrive as opposed to the itch that cannot be scratched or the equivalent to prodding the glans on a male penis - that would take forever compared to violent 'w*nking'.

Vaginal masturbation doesnt always work as it can cause friction soreness, and not everyone can achieve something from the prostate other than unpleasant stinging upon full dilation.

It would be pretty depressing to think that all a person maybe left with is prodding the remnants of their glans for the rest of their life.

I also think a tipping point chart could be a good thing to develop - after x weeks sensation returns at x weeks pleasurable sensation at x weeks first orgasm achieved by xxx stimulation using xxx for xx period of time.

Then people could then compare their experiences.

It could be that noone is getting the orgasms they think they will get and only a few are - and of those who was their surgeon and what technique did they use? Did they enjoy anal sex before for example and thus can continue post op? There are lost of variables here. Of course i think there are a lot of people who do exaggerate on the net because the alternative is - "what the f*ck have I done to myself?!" Its much nicer to tell people its all working great - that worries me a bit.

I have heard a lot about 'turn on times' where people suggest there is this 'moment' when it all 'happens' how did this come about (no pun intended) a what did they do?.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm

So where is your own contribution to this topic IM?
Can you come and if so how and how do you feel about it?

You post anonymously so I don't see why you should be shy - hell, my face is on my posts so all the intimate detail I've posted ties right back to me
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Return to “Charing Cross Gender Identity Clinic”