Sparkle - 2011 - Manchester

News and information about the trans art world.
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Sparkle - 2011 - Manchester

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue May 17, 2011 6:38 pm

yeah I dont have a problem with the event rather the tranny of the year event TOTY - good grief :roll:

Sparkle Queen or King yeah trannie - no :\

Its like the black community having 'n*gger of the year' NOTY event an Notting Hill Carnival - can you just imagine???!

I mean plenty of black people self describe with that term maybe we could learn a thing or too from their struggle
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

AbracaDebra

Postby AbracaDebra » Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 pm

I really think you need to be honest about this IM.

I have already seen your application to win 'Trannie of the Year.' You know you have your eye on that crown. :lol:

nessa

Postby nessa » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:07 pm

I was considering spending a weekend in Manchester for this. Am i likely to regret it? Is anybody else going to Sparkle this year? TOTY made me unsure about going, but it still sounds like fun and a chance for me to get away for the weekend. Does anybody have any experience of the event? Would l I regret going?
Life is a change
Everything is changing
Nothing is permanent

AbracaDebra

Postby AbracaDebra » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Well Nessa

I am going because I think it's going to be fun. I havn't been before, and I know some here get all oity toity about it, but hey, it should be a laugh, as long as the weather holds. May see you there?

Hugs,
Debbie

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 am

have fun and tell us about it take some pics :)
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Literature, Music, Dramatic Arts and Exhibitions”