Me, transgender, doing MBA dissertation about us

News and information about the trans art world.
catperson_uk

Me, transgender, doing MBA dissertation about us

Postby catperson_uk » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Dear Members,

I have been active on a different forum for many years, did get help and was helping where I could. Now I am dedicating my dissertation of an MBA course that I'm finishing this year to all those who transitioned or plan to transition.

Growing from my gender assigned at birth to who I am today, I believe that with my own experience I can make this a strong piece of work, but I need the help of others to make it great! Therefore I created a survey that is based on previous questionnaires in staff retention, and LGBT workplace issues, and amplified with my own questions.

Please find a link to the online survey here: https://kingston.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/f ... 6tYuWqX3Tf

The link takes you to Qualtrics which is a widely used research online portal. Kingston refers to Kingston University (in London, UK) where I have been studying.

I would be very thankful if you’d participate in this survey and contribute to my research. The study is designed to improve the work experience for us transgender. All data is handled securely and confidentially, from my own story I very well understand the need for nondisclosure!!

Thank you so much and I’m looking forward to your responses.

BTW, for my own data protection I did not publish my name in this post. However, once you're in the survey, you'll see my full name. Feel free to search me up on LinkedIn and send me a contact request.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Me, transgender, doing MBA dissertation about us

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:29 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

catperson_uk

Postby catperson_uk » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:22 pm

Thank you so much for sharing it :-) :kiss:

catperson_uk

Postby catperson_uk » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Hello lovlies

it's only two weeks left for my survey before it will close. Please participate if you haven't yet - I'm a bit sad to say I'm much under the expected amount of answers... :cry:

Thank you so much for everyone who has participated already!! But I know there are hundreds and thousands of us out there working, please share your experiences! I can only make a strong case out of this when I have a big amount of respondents. Change only comes through speaking up, so here is one opportunity. This is a research from a transgender for transgender, from someone who really understands the journey and the struggles. All questions are open, you don't need to answer everything if it doesn't apply.

Here's the link again: https://kingston.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/f ... 6tYuWqX3Tf

Thanks and enjoy your week lovlies.

Return to “Literature, Music, Dramatic Arts and Exhibitions”