Can Laser Hair Removal Cause Cancer

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion.
BeckyEmilia

Can Laser Hair Removal Cause Cancer

Postby BeckyEmilia » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:26 pm

I am planning for a Laser Hair Removal, I have read an article, and they say that Laser Hair Removal Method is safe. Can anyone who has done this, guide me if it is completely safe?
[link edited because its a first post]

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can Laser Hair Removal Cause Cancer

Postby tzone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:23 pm

Hi well there are very few options out there.

The best and most reliable method of hair removal remains electrolysis (the probe down the follicle).

Laser by contrast requires too many variables to be perfect.

Skin pigment hair colour (the darker the better with the lighter skin the better is ideal. As the hair channels the heat like a dark solar panel absorbs heat white hairs often fail.

Pain wise try and get Flash Thermolysis (Apilus Machines).

As for cancer? I suspect the advantages of removing hair to have a comfortable daily life without shaving and part of successful transition FAR outweighs any risks that may or may not occur. Again its like driving a car to work. A car could crash every time you go to work. But the ability to have a salary and a wage packet is a risk you take. Sorry if it seems a bit flippant. But you know what I mean.

In the end a person can just shave and not have any therapy at all and be perfectly fine.

We have removed the link. If you want to post that please use our 'blog' on Facebook. Links can be ads dressed up as questions or pages can contain malware.

tzone
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can Laser Hair Removal Cause Cancer

Postby tzone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:28 pm

#Replies