Idiot's Guide to Breast Forms

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion.
Ma'at

Idiot's Guide to Breast Forms

Postby Ma'at » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Can anyone advise me on buying suitable breast forms? I'm very thin with a 34"/85cm chest (middle) and 17"/43cm wide shoulders. I want to keep the size modest – no bigger than needed to account for my shoulders.

Also, are there any good alternatives to breast forms that cost a squillion pounds and look like they were lopped off from one of those creepy sex dolls? :think:

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Idiot's Guide to Breast Forms

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Well the could look in the marketplace here first
http://marketplace.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=29

But if you are looking for alternatives there are a pair of tights doubled up filled with birdseed.

Condoms filled with wallpaperpaste.

Cotton wool in old tight but with cheaper ckick fillets at the from so they are smooth and 'feel right'.

This is something often discussed and I am sure many here have some advice ;)

A really thick well made bra will smooth out most 'stuffings' ;)PXxx
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Idiot's Guide to Breast Forms

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:06 pm

Many trans women grow their own of course so find they no longer need their breast forms and some have already sold them right here on our sit in the classifieds so if anyone has a pair then you can advertise them there free - registered members only no businesses!

FTM men have the opposite in that they have mastectomies and then pass on or sell on their binders ;)x
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30