Clothing Ideas

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion.
jojo86

Clothing Ideas

Postby jojo86 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Hey everyone.

Was just wondering if anyone had any tips when it comes to having quite a lot of upper body muscle mass. I currently have quite big shoulders and arms although I've stopped doing exercises that target them specifically in an effort to get the muscle to break down.

My question is does anyone have any fashion tips that could help cover them up for the time being. I was thinking along the lines of types of clothes and ways to wear things that might make my arms and shoulders look smaller.

Also if anyone has any tips for losing muscle mass that would brilliant. Thanks.

Jo x

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

merrylarren

Re: Clothing Ideas

Postby merrylarren » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:42 am

That is really great that you stopped exercising for loosing your arms and shoulder.Use some shawl like clothing to cover your arms or shoulder, till your desired shape doesn't acquires. That would be a nice clothing and adding beauty to your boutique.

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Remember you can click the share button at the top of your posts and select social networks to come in, contribute and get more advice.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Raghuvirlifestyle

Postby Raghuvirlifestyle » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:39 am

Some people think that you need lots of clothes to have a varied wardrobe, but that's far from the case. All you need are a few basics, a print or two, some killer accessories, and you can create outfit after outfit.

Sacren

Postby Sacren » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:20 pm

Hi I'm ftm but as my family pushed me to be "female" and I have a large build(broad shoulder) most female clothes wouldn't fit. The Store Evans is a good store for unusual builds its where I was bought the few pieces of female clothing when I was pressured into wearing them hope this helps but as an ftm I dont know how good this advice is

Return to “Female Fashion, Beauty and Male Grooming”