Epilating

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion.
WeWantWaffles

Re: Epilating

Postby WeWantWaffles » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:09 pm

.. OWWWWWWW! Ow. OW..!!
Guess what I got in the mail today.

PS: Ouch!!
- Sarah
And at the end of it all, I just want them to say; "Oh, that Sarah. She was a pretty awesome chick."

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:13 pm

LOL :gigglersx:

Make sure that you grip or pull with the free hand to keep the skin tight, then it hurts less and you get less break-offs.
The first few times do hurt, but once you are dealing with finer regrowth, it's a lot better, plus the electric epilator is so convenient that you can keep on top of the situation.
When you're keeping on top of things like that, then you are down to 3 or 4 minutes every 3 or 4 days.

Although my arm and hand hair is now very fine after long HRT, I still epilate that off about once a month

btw - I epilate my underarms as well! Yeah, it hurt like hell the first time but now it's no problem.
- it is awkward to do though, basically have to grip above the bust and pull the armpit recess up onto the top/side of the chest muscle so it's taut and flat. This is probably not a task for the epilator novice though :lol:
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

WeWantWaffles

Oh I see

Postby WeWantWaffles » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:33 pm

I see. It's taking me a long time, but also the noise is scary as I have three relatives to hide this from. Regardless, I bet this is worth it and I'll feel great once I stop crying.
- Sarah
And at the end of it all, I just want them to say; "Oh, that Sarah. She was a pretty awesome chick."

WeWantWaffles

Epilating

Postby WeWantWaffles » Mon May 27, 2013 1:18 pm

SCREAAAAAAAAMING!

*singing* Screaming for Vengeance >.>

I notice that this song helps me during epilating. I don't feel pain on my legs anymore though. But today I decided to do my arms and I can't say I'm happy with how it feels xD I'll have to endure. Cranking up the volume of whatever hard rock / metal song I'm playing is a very helpful tactic.

>.> Ow.
- Sarah

Christine

Postby Christine » Mon May 27, 2013 1:57 pm

I'm feeling so tempted to epilate right now. No, wait, I'm feeling so inclined to avoid the experience. Forever.

The only metal I really like is early Motorhead and almost-as-early Iron Maiden too, which are more punk than metal. Would punk work, do you think? Listening to The Strangulers this morning made my exercise less painful, but exercise doesn't epilate, unless I fall down the stairs and get an impressive carpet burn on the way down.

Return to “Female Fashion, Beauty and Male Grooming”