WIGS

A board for discussions on clothes, shoes make-up FTM male grooming, hair and fashion.
milan1

WIGS

Postby milan1 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:12 pm

Hello everybody! I am a male based in London and i am struggling to find a goos wig. i am brown skinned and early 20's. I am wanting to experiment as i am having gender identity problems. I want to dress and look as a woman to see how i feel, but first i need a good wig. i have ordered two synthetic wigs from lightinthebox but when i put them on they looked awful! and got tangled within the first 5 minutes! i really need your help as i am so new to all of this. i don't know how wig caps work, how to glue wigs or anything! thanks guys! and also if you know `any other ways to remove body hair apart from shaving and waxing (both cause spots, that would really help!) xo

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Cassie

Re: WIGS

Postby Cassie » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:04 pm

Hi milan.

It's a little while since I was in London but for wigs I would normally say something like "try Peckham High Street" but I can't give you more than that I'm afraid!

As for hair removal, electrolysis is the only really effective way but it's expensive and permanent. IPL can be good too - again it's permanent. You could try buying an electric epilator (painful but you get used to it). What you're getting probably aren't spots but ingrown hairs. Use a loofer - you'll get one in the chemist or supermarket and they're not expensive - unfortunately if you get ingrowns you get ingrowns (I do!) and there's not much else you can do about them :(

Oh, and cleanse, cleanse, cleanse!

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:19 pm

You could try our friends at http://www.wigstoreuk.co.uk/ simply because of their service and helpfulness - also they have apps you can download and try on wigs in the safety of your own home. Email them and see what they suggest and download their free apps which are available via facebook appstore and google playstore. You basically add a phot of yourself and y wigs from their range on your phone :).
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:20 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “Female Fashion, Beauty and Male Grooming”