Hollyoaks - Sally St Claire

Place to discuss the FTM character in Hollyoaks British (UK) Teen Soap Drama
EmmaPeelsKitten

Hollyoaks - Sally St Claire

Postby EmmaPeelsKitten » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:26 am

I must say I'm baffled at the lack of discussion about the school's new head teacher, and the first trans soap actress playing a leading trans role.

Bearing in mind how much was said previously about getting trans actors to play trans roles.... suddenly it's all happening in this and EastEnders and not a peep from Transgender Zone.

What do people think about this? Is it a good idea? what do we think about the characters?

I would imagine we'll see more from now on, and the phasing out of cis people playing trans roles.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Hollyoaks - Sally St Claire

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:17 pm

Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:17 pm

#Replies

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

VVV

Postby VVV » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:02 pm

and not a peep from Transgender Zone.
Because transgenderzone is all but a dead forum these days!

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:34 pm

Well you are here ;)

And we get traffic in a different way these days as many of the questions have already been asked so the solutions are searchable. I have never posted a review on Amazon but I always read them before I buy something. And trans*people, family and friends who are looking for answers have always guarded their privacy. Why join and post is there is no need to?

This forum alone has many thousands of hits a week as I type this I looked at the bottom of the forum index page
It states (and this is transparent as anyone can see it) - In total there are 43 users online (based on users active over the past 5 minutes) Most users ever online was 131 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:39 pm and thats pretty recent stats. And every 5 minutes!

So someone must be visiting eh? Including you. ;)

Forums (unlike Facebook and Twitter which basically push everything off the bottom of the page within a few days) are far better for historical data and as we speak we have academics using our network for research (important but hidden) - we are on Facebook too btw so go check that out it is still us!
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gr ... 8705002143

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “HollyOaks Transgender Forum”