Re: HollyOaks Transsexual FTM Thread - Jason

Place to discuss the FTM character in Hollyoaks British (UK) Teen Soap Drama
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:54 am

As Hollyoaks Storyline draws to a close we say farewell to Jason (Victoria Atkin), I will post the final scenes with him leaving for America and dialogue in a few days on transgenderzone.com, but until then you can catch up here. viewforum.php?f=48 Transgender Zone tzone were a point of support for this programme and the show has helped a number of FTMs, I am currently compiling this months regular trans media report you can read past reports here 'monthly round up' found here viewforum.php?f=15 so am a bit behind. I thought maybe there was an opportunity for E4 to bring back Jason as an actual RL FTM post transitional male (obviously a new actor as time to forget the old one will have passed) and create a new opportunity for a trans actorin a few years as part of his family remain. Maybe they will? I will write an 'opinion' on the whole series in due course - we have every single clip of screen time by jason cut from the show and archived. OCD Meh me moi, NEVER!!! ;)p
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

FunkyDisco

Postby FunkyDisco » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:20 pm

Will you also be covering Dylan's storyline from Hollyoaks? It's an interesting storyline that might be relevant even if the character is not explicitly trans - the character will be trying on clothing for women and get bullied for it at school as well as be disowned by his dad for the 'experimentation'.

(i'm new to the forum, so sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong place. this is the only open forum for hollyoaks atm)

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:50 pm

I may take a look, but it is very time consuming to blog storylines like this feel free to add a comment or opinion on what you see here you can create a new topic/thread is you are a member (free).

I personally only have time to concentrate on transgender storylines. Blessing Chambers was a transgender character and Jason was a transgender man.

Cross-dressing can be transgender of course but it can equally be 'fashion/drag/comedy/ pantomime/gay/rentboy/' and so on and is just too broad and I would never get time to do anything else. :) However if you witness any transphobia like the character and the use of 'tr*nny' or similar abuse please report it.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30