HollyOaks Transgender FTM Storyline

Place to discuss the FTM character in Hollyoaks British (UK) Teen Soap Drama
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: HollyOaks Transgender FTM Storyline

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 am

Bart Sinead and Jason brush shoulder getting their exam results this week.

They then go onto a party, Bart sees Sinead did well, and Bart only got a B and a C in two subject one of which Jason helped him revise for (see back story).

Jason approaches Bart at the party and congratulates Bart about his results and they drink an beer and laugh together.

Sinead looks in the window and sees this and is unhappy.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:11 pm

This week the gang starts college.

Of course Bart throws a pre college party and all are invited.

Jason does not go initially but is convinced by his (serial killer) grandad to attend.

Jason arrives to see Sinead kiss another girls boyfriend who from now on has it in for her, so that's a new thread beginning elsewhere.

Bart tries to break bread with Jason but Jason is 'over him' and giving him the cold shoulder.

Yeah right!

The next day at college Sinead gets a frosty reception from her fellow student who have already formed a clique about her snogging someone else's boyfriend. But later she tries to make amends by explaining that she has a complicated relationship with Bart. And was just trying to make him jealous.

Sinead spots Bart and Jason in the chillout area at college.

"You can't keep you hands off each other can you?!"

She then spills the beans about Jason and Bart kissing.

Sinead approaches Jason with the 'bad' news. Or good for Jason.

Being a troublemaker the girl Sinead told immediately tells her entourage who then challenge Bart about it.

"Hey Bart you hid that well, there's more girls for the rest of us now mate!!!"

Bart hits him.

Later the boy he hits (who is Bart's mate makes peace with him over it, Bart simply said he was kissing a girl.

But his mate is having none of it,"I don't know many girls called Jason!" "What is 'it' anyway?!"
"He's transgender, says Bart."
"Oh, Ok!"

It;'s been quite a day for Jason but on the way home one of the gang (a lesbian), approaches Jason and says she understands and offer's him her friendship when he is ready.

"Sometimes the [supportive] people you are looking for are right under your nose!"

The story continues.

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Jason is in protest and rebelling.

His brother's wedding is looming, his grandfather is a serial killer and Jason can't get his HRT!

What a pickle soapland offers us :)

He was promised that he could start blockers to begin his transition.

But his parents refuse to take him to the doctor.

So he has destroyed his girly bedroom by painting 'RIP Jasmine Costello' on his wall.

[Of course Jason could visit the GP himself without their permission - maybe he will? IM]

J - "When I tried to kill myself you said you do anything it took, do anything I needed!"
Parents - "We will!"

J - "When!"
J - "Because there is always something more important!!!"
J - "You are full of cr*p Carl!"
Parents - "We just want to be sure!"
J - "I can't wait another 2 years mum!"

J - "Will you please phone my doctor and get me started!"
Parents - "We can't I'm sorry!"

Jason storms out.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:18 am

This week Jason's needs were being outshone by the wedding plans of Riley - his older brother.

Jason stole his father's credit card and ordered 'blockers' on line.

Seth warns him about the risks of self-medicating.

He was so excited about taking them and even sat with his supportive friends, but his father took them from him.

He wants to do it 'by the book' and not by self-medding.

Carl tips open his bag in front of all his friends and takes his blockers off him.

Seth screams that they are reversible, but Carl does not want Jasmine to change, even with the NHS!

The only trouble is he (Carl) will not listen to Jason's needs or support him with medicating even by his consultant. And is blanking the subject, leaving Jason desperate.

This has left Jason lost once more.

The pressure of the wedding is also worrying him. He is known by all his family as Jasmine and few have met Jason, and he fears he will be ridiculed. So refuses to go.

Riley has managed to talk him round by saying how courageous he thinks he is.

The wedding has a number of other problems (as soaps do and will like be explosive).

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:42 pm

So the wedding went ahead and just before the I do Riley (who is Jason's older brother and the one who is getting married) finds out from his bride she has been having an affair with his father Carl.

It all kicks off of course.

In an Anteroom Jason finds out Seth knew all along and shouts at his father and Seth.

Bart goes down to the reception and says to Bart that his family - who the bride is from and Bart's cousin -had had this planned all along!

Bart calls them money grabbing gold-diggers!

One of the Bridesmaids throws water in Jason's face and it all kicks off again. :)

Later they comfort mum who is also a victim here.

In the next episode things have calmed down a little (an understatement if ever there was one). Jason sees Bart and Bart asks how everybody is.

Whilst Jason is telling them Bart is distracted by his ex GF see this storyline for more on this in an earlier episode.

"Sorry what?" Says Bart.

"Oh forget it!" and Jason storms off.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “HollyOaks Transgender Forum”