HollyOaks Transgender FTM Storyline

Place to discuss the FTM character in Hollyoaks British (UK) Teen Soap Drama
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

HollyOaks Transgender FTM Storyline

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:25 pm

HollyOaks Jasmine arrived today!

So the discussion thread starts here now :)

Watch it on 4OD or the omnibus on the weekend

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/hollyoaks/4od

Jasmine returns from where ever 'she' has been on her USA adventure.

"where has all your lovely long hair gone?"
"I cut it off"
"put the panic attack on hold dad there were no boyfriends!"

"I'm glad your home" - "me too dad!"

We will keep you posted ;)

"Actress Victoria Atkin, 23, will play the role of 15-year-old Jasmine Costello, who desperately wants to be a boy and has a male alter ego, Jason.

Viewers will see Jasmine arrive in the show after spending time at a summer camp in the US, but it soon emerges she is leading a double life and dresses as the opposite sex in secret.

The story will follow her journey of self-discovery and explore the effects her condition has on those around her, including her ex-model mother Heidi (Kim Tiddy) and ex-footballer father Carl (Paul Opacic).

Hollyoaks series producer Paul Marquess said: "I am proud that Hollyoaks is able to tackle the issue of gender identity disorder (GID) and the effect the condition has on the families."
YEP
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: HollyOaks Transgender FTM Thread

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:45 am

Ok so the story So Far

Jasmine (who we will refer to as her until the story moves on) has returned from America

she has an estranged sister and a twin male brother who she is bonding with already, even helped him try and take a snap on his mobile phone of a girl he likes she drops it of course and has to own up just like a naughty boy.

A doting mum who has already said she needs to put a dress on and take off the skanky boys clothes

In yesterdays episode Jasmine whilst sitting outside the pub (that her parents run in the Cheshire community) almost tells her brother that she has a secret she wants to share, but as all soaps work - she is interrupted - watch this space for HollyOaks Tweets

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: HollyOaks Transgender FTM Thread

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:40 am

Jasmine wants to be free of being daddy's little princess, privately educated Jasmine is spoiled compared to her siblings.

She wants out and wants to move to her brother''s school nearby.

She goes to the beauty salon with her mum who is a bit of a 'looker' and a boy there says you should wear some of your mums gear.

Jasmine is offended by this. He asks her out and she dresses up in a pink dress to try and wind her father around her little finger (as she has probably done in the past).

But dad is not moving Jasmine "No Boys!"

She storms out, and finds a disused shed and rips of her dress.

In the next scene we see Jasmine spraying paint on a wall with boys and has now become her alterego 'Jason'.

"Jason where are you going!" Another boy shouts.

His father almost catches Jason but runs off and falls only then does the beanie fall off and reveal its 'her'

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: HollyOaks Transgender FTM Storyline

Postby Ice Maiden » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:02 am

Jasmine returns with 'her' father to the pub.

She sits down and is told to stay put by her father.

"I know women and you are hiding something."

She says she wants to go upstairs, just as his back is turned she escapes upstairs and conceals the bag of spray cans and boys clothes into the back of the wardrobe.

She pauses for a second and looks at her body with disgust.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: HollyOaks Transgender FTM Storyline

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:54 am

Show opens with Jasmine looking through her clothes and cannot decide what to wear.

Tempted by her boys garb she then throws it to the back of the wardrobe in a temper.

Later she meets a boy - she wants a friendship - like mates. He wants more and attempts to kiss her,

Jasmine is having none of it and goes.

The boy is a bad influence tempting her into spraying graffiti and shouting at passers by. Even answering her phone and putting her in trouble with her mum who has banned her from seeing boys. Fortunately her cousin (a wannabee model) says she was with her all day for which Jasmine is extremely thankful and grateful.

She then points out he has painted "Jasmine is a Slapper" for rejecting his advances on her wall.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “HollyOaks Transgender Forum”