HollyOaks Transgender FTM Storyline

Place to discuss the FTM character in Hollyoaks British (UK) Teen Soap Drama
Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: HollyOaks Transgender FTM Storyline

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri May 27, 2011 10:57 am

This week it was Bart's Birthday.

Jason still has feelings for Bart especially as he has now come out as a gay man (although still anatomically female - which still confuses his mates).

"You wanna picture?" Jason is jealous.

Jason tires to enter into small talk as an excuse to get them apart about his birthday.

Jason still tagging along. Two's company, three's a crowd."

Bart wants a scooter so he can show off. But he doesn't have the money, so wants to go threee ways with Bart and his other mate.

Jason pops by Barts with a scooter magazine and is delighted to find out him and his gf have now broke up.

The question is how do they raise the money?

They concoct a plan whereby Jason fakes feeling unwell whilst Bart steal a trolley full of goods from a
delivery.

Clever shot here of them metaphorically behind bars - and crime doesn't pay as they soon find out.

They cache the supplies under the sink but Myra finds them (Bart is the first cousin once removed of Myra
McQueen). She is a bit of a skate and of course their dreams backfire. They try to gamble on a fruit machine, and guess what(?) Myra comes along after they step aside and wind their Jackpot.

Myra has an unusual turn of heart and leaves the pound coins lined up in the words Happy Birthday on the kitchen worktop.

Bart goes and buys the scooter with the gang and they then realise that Bart cannot ride it until he passes
basic training.

They are seen wheeling it up the high street fed up.

Bart who has broken up with his current girlfriend much to Jason's joy is then shocked when the lure of Bart and his new scooter outside the school gates attracts her back, they kiss and Jason is furious.

Jason is clearly crushed by this event an event he in part was responsible for :(.

Show ends with Bart tanking it around the School playground with his gf on the back, he is not yet licensed to be on the road.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:12 am

Bart is playing it up in their exams and messing about.

He is struggling with the questions and walks out.

The teacher asks Jason for help. Plus Jason knows this will keep Bart in the 6th Form with him ;)

It is clear that Bart's girlfriend is a high flyer and that Bart will be left behind when she goes to university.

Jason decides to take it upon himself to assist Bart, Bart finally gives in and they sit together revising on the bed.

There is clearly some invisible tension between them.

Bart remarks on Jason's self harm scars.

"Why did you do that?"
J - "You know why."

They wake up (no intimacy took place) late for the exam and run in.

Jason has a date of course and they meet. There is awkwardness and Jason is worried he may be discovered. As it happens he is not and the date ends with the other guy simply saying that he is not his type in so many words but they left on good terms.

Jason is elated and cannot wait to tell his grandfather the good news that he passed 100% and now feels the confidence to take this further.

His Grandfather mentions that Bart had been spying on him the whole time from behind a pillar.

When Jason approaches Bart and asks why he was spying, Bart replies that he was looking out for him, especially as there is a murderer still at large (its Jason's grandfather and unlikely to kill him after all - but that's another story).

Jason finds Bart at their shed.

Jason - "The only way you will get on campus is delivering pizzas! What you gunna do beat me up? First you spy on me then you want to attack me are you jealous of my date?"

Then they look into each other's eyes and Jason says what do you want, their lips almost touch, but Bart bolts after the episode cliff-hanger.

Jason catches up with him and again 'loses it'.

Jason says to Bart, "something happened, maybe we could work something out?"
Bart replies, "there's nothing to work out(!)" and says that he had just slept with his girlfriend since and that got it out of his system in so many words.
Jason - "Bart you tried to kiss me!"
Bart - "You don't know what I think!"
Jason - "You are right I don't!""You act like you don't wanna know me then the moment somebody else shows and interest you turn all weird!"" Are you worried people are gunna think you are gay!"
Bart - "How will kissing you make me gay?!" You're a girl!
Jason - "You know that's not true!"

Bart - "No matter how many beanies you hide under this will never be who you really are!""And deep down you know that Jasmine!""Maybe that's why I went to kiss yah, so you would WAKE UP!"
Jason - "Right I'm telling Sinead (his GF)!"
Bart - "Like Sinead would believe yah!"
Jason - "You are a coward Bart!"" You want me but you are too frightened to admit it!"
Bart - "You wanna know how little I think of you?""Guess what I've just been doing - of should that be who?!"
Jason - "You are using her."

Bart - "I love her." "You get one warning!""If a word of this gets out - I'll end yah!"

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Bart has run off with his girlfriend.

Jason (complete with his new darker wig ;) :emo: returns after a break from filming - surely it should be lighter in the summer? ;)) to be shocked at this.

He is clearly upset when he finds this out and is comforted.

However Bart's GF likes to spend and Bart has already run out of money suggesting it may not be long until he is back - perhaps in Jason's arms?

Jason - "I can't believe he's just gone."

"I am going to call the police!"

"They'll be alright - your mate has his head screwed on?!"

Jason - "What if they are not?!"

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:10 am

The phone rings.

"Who's that then?!"
"Noone!"
"It's Jason isn't it?!"
"How many times is that now!"
"He just can't take the hint can he?!!!"
"Go on Bart Just answer it, tell him how much of a good time you're having!"
"I bet you wish you went away with him now don't yah!"
"Go on admit it!"

Phone rings again its the police this time.

The couple use a for sale caravan for shelter.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:52 am

Jason - "Did you find him?""Bart and Sinead?" "Is he coming back?"

"They must have moved one!"

Although she did find them they refused to return.
Jason replies, "Even if you did find them they wouldn't come back"

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Return to “HollyOaks Transgender Forum”