Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Archiving Begun

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:07 am

Tape Number 27
Tape Number 26
Tape Number 23 up
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:10 am

Well that concludes the majority of tapes i will have to closely look at other tapes as they may have trans things mixed with ordinary stuff

I will slowly begin to list CDs and DVDs etc in due course here

A lot of stuff

and then there is HARD DRIVES after that which is 'A LOT'

but interesting for people to look through :)

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Bit of a marathon run this although easier to ad digital stuff still had to catelogue it all :)

Discs (or folders) 1-8 more will follow but need a break now LOL ;) getting weary

incase you are wondering the dics are DL Duel Layer ones hence the hold a lot of data ;)PXXx

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Transgender Media Archives Discussion

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:54 am

as soon as i can i will start to list the stuff on HDD but thats huge lists :) may have to break that up a bit

the other thing is the Video Tapes listed were pure trans in that they we all transissues on one tape

however i have a number of mixed video tapes still to process but am a bit burnt out with hollyoaks atm so thats still to come - I know there are a number of things and recordings that have not materialised so they must be on those tapes :)

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

antiosamz

Re: Transgender Media Archives Discussion

Postby antiosamz » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:20 am

Thank you for a very clear and helpful post.

Return to “Media Archives”