Confusion reigns!

You can still read all the posts here. As this was a moderated guest area for newbies and people who do not want to register. However due to the spam we encountered we have decided to retire this and insist on Registration and Admin Approval in the main Agony section or pop over to our Facebook Group and join in there. See the Blog link in our site menu.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

Doc goldtop

Confusion reigns!

Postby Doc goldtop » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:14 pm

This is probably the hardest thing that I have ever done. My mum knew when I was a kid that I felt more female than Male and she used to put girl clothes out for me when we were alone. As I grew older (mid teens) I was in a three way long term relationship with two girls and early in that relationship we played a sexy game together and they dressed me in a set of their lingerie (bra, knickers, suspender belt and stockings) they loved the feeling of it against their lingerie and bodies and it continued as part of our sex lives until we split up at 21. I loved going down on them etc. Then I spent two years ‘f*ck ‘ my way through 524 women trying to sort my feelings out and be a Male! After that I was married for 23 years (she liked me dressing in her lingerie too), divorced married for 5 years and divorced.
I have been on my own and struggling now for 4 years! I only really feel relaxed when I dress in women’s clothes and can feel like a woman. But this is where the confusion sets in I feel in myself (55 year old Male), that I should be a woman but I don’t fancy men at all, I actually feel that I should be female making love to other females! I am so confused!!! All the different labels that are thrown around confuse me! Please help!
I don’t want the pressure of being something that I don’t want to be anymore and it’s tearing me apart. I don’t know what I do now!

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Confusion reigns!

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:17 pm

If you feel comfortable wearing different clothes (they are your clothes not womens clothes) then wear them. If you feel embarrassed about being seen dressed this way then remain private or find a support group or club where you will feel less uncomfortable.

Plenty of women fancy women thats perfectly normal! If you are indeed a woman and you like women I am sure you will be fine.

You are amongst friends here thanks for summoning up the courage to post! WELL DONE! :thumbup:

Every journey begins with one small step you can ONLY Grow from here! :)
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:20 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Doc goldtop

Postby Doc goldtop » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:41 am

Thank you icemaiden. I am new to using this type of site and I registered as dragonsclaw before I posted this in this section!

Return to “Guest Comment and Agony - Now Closed Please use Registered Agony and Advice below.â€