Please delete my posts & account if possible

You can still read all the posts here. As this was a moderated guest area for newbies and people who do not want to register. However due to the spam we encountered we have decided to retire this and insist on Registration and Admin Approval in the main Agony section or pop over to our Facebook Group and join in there. See the Blog link in our site menu.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

SarahD

Please delete my posts & account if possible

Postby SarahD » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:41 pm

Please could an admin delete all my posts and my account if that's possible. If deleting the account isn't possible, then just the posts would be fine.

Also if it's possible, could you delete/edit the replies to threads I've created/people quoting what I've written.

I've found out recently that people have taken images and posts I've made and been using them without my permission. I've sent requests to the sites hosting the images they've taken and reuploaded to delete them. I'd really appreciate it if you could remove my posts and account as I haven't posted here in some time.

Thank you!

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Please delete my posts & account if possible

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:02 am

Images tend to be trawled and hosted by search engines we have all our images on Google images and I dread to think what would be involved in getting them all removed from Bing and Google! Best advice these days especially with Facebook and social media is to not upload anything! As they own the images and many agreements you sign in forums and social media grant permission to do this. In actual fact it is often best to ignore it/them as asking for things to be removed from anywhere attracts attention and people wonder why and then GO looking for it/them!

As for your account we can remove only your posts and then delete your account - we cannot edit individual replies and quotes as it is far too time consuming and may create problems with posters who do not want their content edited. Plus after your account is deleted we could be forever spotting quotes and other threads! There are literally thousands of posts here!!!!

I hope you are well and reply to this post if you want us to proceed! This is irreversible!!!! And no further correspondence will be entered in to or responded to in regard to these actions. As you signed the agreement and agreed to the forum policy when you first registered we strictly speaking do not have to even do this. But it is a gesture of good will for our old friends :) That we understand that you need to keep an eye on things. This thread will also be deleted after the fact!

Also email us for our records here so there is no argument later on with your request just put your name date and a brief paragraph to confirm you want your posts deleted!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Please delete my posts & account if possible

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:05 am

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30