Dating a transgender woman & need advise please

You can still read all the posts here. As this was a moderated guest area for newbies and people who do not want to register. However due to the spam we encountered we have decided to retire this and insist on Registration and Admin Approval in the main Agony section or pop over to our Facebook Group and join in there. See the Blog link in our site menu.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

David

Dating a transgender woman & need advise please

Postby David » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:13 am

Hello all. Need some dating advise. I’ve been dating a beautiful transgender woman for a short time now. We’ve been on 4 wonderful dates now. I really enjoy being with her and am really falling for her. In a short time I’ve come to care for her very much. And from everything she communicates the feeling is mutual.
Our level of intimacy on dates has progressed from hand holding to deep and passionate kissing. I can only assume that sometime soon we will take the next step in our physical relationship.
So my “worry” is that before we take that next step she may ask (I really have no idea if she will) if I have ever been with a transgender woman before? The honest answer is yes and the even more honest answer is yes in a p4p encounter. Hence, my hesitation is being completely truthful. Any advice on how the handle a situation like this?
Best regards.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Steffi

Re: Dating a transgender woman & need advise please

Postby Steffi » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi

- we're don't really do dating here so it's unusual to get a query like yours. :-)

- is she a transsexual? Post-op? I really have zero advice to give if she's a bi-crossdresser - it's just outside my experience.

I presume that p4p means Pay for Pleasure? So you hired a trans-hooker?

It's difficult anyway because the answer depends on her, on her views and personality.
In general the truth is best because it means that no nasty surprise will suddenly jump out later when feelings are running deeper.

Dunno if I'd admit to a hooker though.
You could perhaps leave that part out and tell it as a one-night-stand.

TVChix is a trans-dating site and it has a forum and Chat facility. Perhaps someone there might have some input. :-)
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Return to “Guest Comment and Agony - Now Closed Please use Registered Agony and Advice below.”