Maybe I'm a transman, maybe I'm not.

You can still read all the posts here. As this was a moderated guest area for newbies and people who do not want to register. However due to the spam we encountered we have decided to retire this and insist on Registration and Admin Approval in the main Agony section or pop over to our Facebook Group and join in there. See the Blog link in our site menu.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

Riverfern

Maybe I'm a transman, maybe I'm not.

Postby Riverfern » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Hi everyone,

I have never said this out loud to anyone before (not since I was 8 and wanted to be a boy) but I'm worried that I might be trans. I'm not sure though. I don't mind having breasts or anything like that. I just feel like if I had a guys chest maybe that would feel more like how I should be.

I have extreme low self esteem and no confidence. Whenever I try to dress in more feminine clothes I feel like a man in drag and totally ugly. I'm 32 and I am in a lesbian relationship and I'm married to my wife and we have two awesome daughters. I'm currently in schema therapy which helps people with personality disorders. I also have a history of depression.

As a child I wanted to be a boy and told people I was called Kevin. I loved when people mistook me for a boy. But then as I grew up my mum told me it was weird now and that I could never be a boy so I stopped pretending and buried it down deep deep deep.

But if I am trans how do I know? How can I tell my wife? I don't want to lose her. She loves my body as it is for some reason. But maybe I'm not trans and one day I'll feel happy with how I look. I feel like those feelings are buried so deep, I'm not sure if I'll ever have the courage to dig them up and take a look. But mostly I could use some advice and someone to talk to about this.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Return to “Guest Comment and Agony - Now Closed Please use Registered Agony and Advice below.”