Helping my son

You can still read all the posts here. As this was a moderated guest area for newbies and people who do not want to register. However due to the spam we encountered we have decided to retire this and insist on Registration and Admin Approval in the main Agony section or pop over to our Facebook Group and join in there. See the Blog link in our site menu.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

someones mum

Helping my son

Postby someones mum » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:43 pm

Hi, My son is unhappy and has been since his teen, he is now in his late 20s. He feels he is female but is scared to become female as he doesnt think he will ever look right. I am trying to convince him to just make the first moves, I just want him to be happy. Any advice please?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Helping my son

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:54 am

Hi sorry for the delay in answering...

There are plenty of responses in the agony section if you search for keywords you will find others.

However, this is something only your child can do.

There always seems to be 'a moment' where the fog clears and the drive is sufficient to overcome worries about how one looks.

Many trans* think they won't pass. But just say stop in town look around at all the different women. Young and old, fat and thin, masculine and girly.

It is as Gok Wan may say... "All about the confidence!"

When we are younger we worry about what other people may think... Truth is do other people really matter when you are so sad inside?

You are there for them and supportive. My advice is a cliche now but if they are certain they want to fully transition is to visit their GP (Family Doctor) and be candid about this. Make an appointment as "Bad Throat" to receptionist. So the whole world won't know (for now) and explain.

You will thank me later ;)

The biggest regret by far in 20 years of speaking to trans* people is that they wish they had transitioned earlier!

The Team here will back me on that one!

So do not hesitate and just get on with it - it takes ages to do and we are here. There are many support groups...

Be strong! Be supportive...

Perfect!

You never know Hormones may turn them into a knockout woman!!! :)
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Helping my son

Postby Ice Maiden » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:55 am

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30