Confused male please help

You can still read all the posts here. As this was a moderated guest area for newbies and people who do not want to register. However due to the spam we encountered we have decided to retire this and insist on Registration and Admin Approval in the main Agony section or pop over to our Facebook Group and join in there. See the Blog link in our site menu.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

Joshylord

Confused male please help

Postby Joshylord » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:12 am

I'm a 24yo male and I love the female form and beauty!

It's at the point when I'm watching x rated movies or engaging in intercourse I feel sort of jealous that the female has more pleasure than the male (me) it's got me thinking am I male or a female trapped in a males body ...

I'm hoping someone on here can help me if they have been through a similar experience and can advise me on what's happening

I have tried therapy but they didn't help much

Thanks

J

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Confused male please help

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:47 pm

will respond in bold...

I'm a 24yo male and I love the female form and beauty! It's at the point when I'm watching x rated movies or engaging in intercourse I feel sort of jealous that the female has more pleasure than the male (me) it's got me thinking am I male or a female trapped in a males body ... I'm hoping someone on here can help me if they have been through a similar experience and can advise me on what's happening

It is not unusual to wonder how your partner is feeling during sex. (We have to keep the board family friendly).
Many trans*people may well wish they were the other person, as lets face it they are the 'wrong' gender as they see it, and are almost pretending to play a part in some life play to please others (including their sexual partners). There are options as in your partner could buy sexual aids and 'apply' them to you. After all penetration from 'behind' is identical plus you have a prostate. To get anywhere close to the question you ask, is many years of therapy, then surgery, then potential complications, and even then you will not be sure if it is the same. Then of course you have to be desirable enough to have this come to fruition. My advice would be to speak to your partner about using sex aids on you and see if you like it. If you feel you are a woman, then you will know. Many trans*women lose their libido after surgery, and if asked the vast majority do not transition for sex. They transition because they are 'in the wrong body or gender role assigned at birth'.

I have tried therapy but they didn't help much Thanks J

This is something else and if you have a therapist, a private matter.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Confused male please help

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:48 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30