I'm so confused. Sorry.

You can still read all the posts here. As this was a moderated guest area for newbies and people who do not want to register. However due to the spam we encountered we have decided to retire this and insist on Registration and Admin Approval in the main Agony section or pop over to our Facebook Group and join in there. See the Blog link in our site menu.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

Pokeman

I'm so confused. Sorry.

Postby Pokeman » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:32 am

I'm a kid. I think I'm trans but have no real clue. I have these thoughts and emotions. Deep down I know but I also know I'd never be accepted. I'll never be the person I want to be. I can't talk to anyone about this. So. I guess this is my way of telling the world. I'll have to live my life the wrong gender because I don't know what else to do.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Steffi

Re: I'm so confused. Sorry.

Postby Steffi » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 am

Hello Pokemon

Are you in the UK?
- I am assuming that you are born male-bodied but feel female? Either way......

You are not alone in this confusion and not knowing what to do, feeling that you could never make the transition etc.
When I was young I had the same desperate doubts etc. Eventually I did transition, took hormones and had the op too .......... by then I was 53 ....... decades of my life wasted, suppressing the pining, "learning to be a boy" and finding the way to behave that was socially acceptable for my birth-sex and hid my real feelings, my true self.

Finding your way through all this is challenging, but you have made a start if you have accepted yourself, admitted to yourself that you have "this problem".

Whether you do eventually pursue transition or not, first you should probably get in touch with Mermaids which is a support organisation for younger transgendered people.
http://www.mermaidsuk.org.uk/

- no-one is ever going to push you along a path so do not be afraid of that, nor should you be embarrassed about your situation.
Talk to them ......... they will try and help you work out the correct solution for YOU. :-)
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Return to “Guest Comment and Agony - Now Closed Please use Registered Agony and Advice below.”