i need help

This is a moderated guest area for newbies and people who do not want to register - feel free to ask a question or say hi.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

mint tea

i need help

Postby mint tea » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:04 am

i just found out that i am transgender and that my sex does not reflect my actual gender but i do not know what to do now.i feel stuck and trapped and i cant get my hands on hormones or come out to my parents.i just need some advice on what i should do from someone who is experienced in this.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Steffi

Re: i need help

Postby Steffi » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:54 am

Hi and welcome :-)

I assume that you are in the UK?
From your the way you use the word "parents" I assume that you are young and still living under their roof?

The support organisation for younger trans-people is http://www.mermaidsuk.org.uk/
They offer support and advice for trans youngsters and also for their parents.

You could register an account here and chat to us a bit ....... tell us why you "just discovered" ........ how you feel ........ what you do to express it ....... your age....... and whether you are a male who feels female or a female who feels male.
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

Return to “Guest Comment and Agony - All posts need approval after posting please check back later”