Need advice, my bf has told me he is a women trapped in mans body

This is a moderated guest area for newbies and people who do not want to register - feel free to ask a question or say hi.

Moderator: Guest Moderator

Natlus

Need advice, my bf has told me he is a women trapped in mans body

Postby Natlus » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:19 pm

I am a gay man and my boyfriend of 9 months has just told me he is a women trapped in a mans body and would like to consider having the operation. I honestly don't know what to think. I'm gay and fell in love with him as a man.he says the only thing that will change is his looks but I'm worried that it won't only be his looks, his personality, his mannerisms his voice will all change. I want him as a man and I honestly don't know if I would still love him as a woman. Is it normal for me to feel like this or am I just being a shallow selfish git.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Need advice, my bf has told me he is a women trapped in mans body

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:33 pm

Sorry for the late reply.

"I want him as a man and I honestly don't know if I would still love him as a woman. Is it normal for me to feel like this or am I just being a shallow selfish git."

This is perfectly 'normal' and you are likely to grieve for the loss of that person you knew.

Nevertheless that person is still in there and always has been.

There is more on this here I recommend you read this in full as it covers loss and the feelings you are already experiencing and what may happen later...

http://library.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=1986
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Need advice, my bf has told me he is a women trapped in mans body

Postby Ice Maiden » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:37 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30