Thefishkeeper

Some (but not all) of the support team here.
thefishkeeper
FTM Admin
FTM Admin

Thefishkeeper

Postby thefishkeeper » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:14 pm

The Fishkeeper is a very youthful 53 years old (his partner affectionately will say childlike!) and has lived as male for the past 7 years. He is post chest op, has been on T since 2004, and is currently playing the waiting game for his lower surgery.

He has been involved with the forum for several years and has been part of the Admin for the past 4 or so, a role he takes very seriously, trying to be as much of a support as he can to others at all stages of their transitions.

As someone who has taken the final step to change relatively late in life, he has a unique insight into the concerns and enormity of the trans process within the community, and has a sympathetic and down to earth common-sense attitude.

Other interests include his fish tank, his birds (approx 10 budgies in an aviary in the conservatory) and the elderly cat and bouncy staffordshire bull terrier that he shares with his partner! He also enjoys birdwatching, playing games on the pc and travels as much as he can, especially within the UK, when his full time job as a transport manager allows.

:ugeek:
Too many years fighting the tears, Why can't the past just die. Try to for give, teach me to live, give me the strength to try. No more memories, no more silent tears, no more gazing across the wasted years, help me to say. Goodbye"

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Hormone Database

Return to “Biographies”