Question to post MTF

SethMau

Question to post MTF

Postby SethMau » Mon May 29, 2017 10:55 pm

So I just have been concerned and confused about a few things my gf is going through (she is mtf) and I really had a few questions that I was wondering about. If someone could pm me about it I am very uncomfortable speaking out in public spaces about what is going on. I would really appreciate it I am having a hard time over this and it is stressing the relationship out very far so much to the point it feels like it is about to just break at some point.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Steffi

Re: Question to post MTF

Postby Steffi » Wed May 31, 2017 12:55 am

Hi

To dissuade Spammers etc the Admin has set a limit so that new members have to make a few posts before Private Messages become enabled.
I am unsure where she set the level - perhaps after three posts are approved, perhaps after 6

Steffi
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

SethMau

Postby SethMau » Wed May 31, 2017 3:19 am

Hi

To dissuade Spammers etc the Admin has set a limit so that new members have to make a few posts before Private Messages become enabled.
I am unsure where she set the level - perhaps after three posts are approved, perhaps after 6

Steffi
Oh, okay umm well I will do my best and see if I can muster up the courage here then. Umm so I am also MTF but kinda push it down like way down because how I was brought up and stuff that happened. But she knows that, Anyways I wanted to know from someone that is MTF. I was wondering if it is normal when you are on the hormones for awhile umm... Well she kinda sent adult rated images to some friends which hurt me a lot but I just want to know if it is something that is normal for someone going through the hormones or something. I don't want to upset her and hurt her confidence or anything I am just really hurt and don't know what to do so was kind of hoping that I could get some opinions of someone that has been through the hormones before. I never go to places and ask questions like this because I am super shy so this is taking a lot of courage right now and I am kinda crying just typing this. ;.;

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Wed May 31, 2017 2:37 pm

Just clarify.......are you saying that she is post-op?

Hmmm depends what you consider"adult-rated" images. Pics of breast development or the shrinking of male genitalia would probably be innocent enough.
The thing is that firstly I do not know what hormones and blockers your g/f is taking and for how long, but the hormone regime for MtF's tends to suppress sexual motivation and activity.
You said "sent adult rated images to some friends" I note the plural, which suggests that the pics were not sent as part of an affair.
It's not unusual for an MtF to want to show her changing and developing body - I did it myself once I was post-op, sent some very racy poses.
But if you are saying that your g/f sent pics of actual sexual activity ........ that seems not at all good. :-(

To be honest, no-one truly knows anyone else's motivations for sure, even when you have all the facts and know them personally.
Female to males very often feel very horny all the time because of they are put on high levels of testosterone. Presumably they adjust after a while.
MtF hormones tend to suppress sexuality, except for one scenario - if a person is started on Decapeptyl or Zoladex injections, for a week to ten days after the first dose they have a huge testosterone spike and are probably recklessly horny. The clinician usually counters this by prescribing a strong anti-androgen pill for those first ten days.

I doubt that there is a hormonal reason of excuse in your g/f case. You are in the USA I think? From what I gather, people in the USA use Spironolactone as an anti-androgen.

I think that your problem is more likely relationship/personality based rather than directly hormonal - your girlfriend either :-
1) Did not realise that you would care if she sent such pics (that's not good, she does not understand you, so you two need to talk)
2) Sent them anyway because she does not care if you know and how you feel (very bad ...... you may well be in the wrong relationship)
3) Sent them aware that you might not approve but expecting you to never know (...which really is little better than #2) :-(

Post another four replies here....... just go to some random threads, pick up the gist and post a relevant one-line reply, and I will Approve them so that the PM system becomes available to you. (You will know when that is because when you click on my Profile, there will be an option in the lower left to contact me by PM )
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

SethMau

Postby SethMau » Wed May 31, 2017 10:48 pm

Just clarify.......are you saying that she is post-op?

Hmmm depends what you consider"adult-rated" images. Pics of breast development or the shrinking of male genitalia would probably be innocent enough.
The thing is that firstly I do not know what hormones and blockers your g/f is taking and for how long, but the hormone regime for MtF's tends to suppress sexual motivation and activity.
You said "sent adult rated images to some friends" I note the plural, which suggests that the pics were not sent as part of an affair.
It's not unusual for an MtF to want to show her changing and developing body - I did it myself once I was post-op, sent some very racy poses.
But if you are saying that your g/f sent pics of actual sexual activity ........ that seems not at all good. :-(

To be honest, no-one truly knows anyone else's motivations for sure, even when you have all the facts and know them personally.
Female to males very often feel very horny all the time because of they are put on high levels of testosterone. Presumably they adjust after a while.
MtF hormones tend to suppress sexuality, except for one scenario - if a person is started on Decapeptyl or Zoladex injections, for a week to ten days after the first dose they have a huge testosterone spike and are probably recklessly horny. The clinician usually counters this by prescribing a strong anti-androgen pill for those first ten days.

I doubt that there is a hormonal reason of excuse in your g/f case. You are in the USA I think? From what I gather, people in the USA use Spironolactone as an anti-androgen.

I think that your problem is more likely relationship/personality based rather than directly hormonal - your girlfriend either :-
1) Did not realise that you would care if she sent such pics (that's not good, she does not understand you, so you two need to talk)
2) Sent them anyway because she does not care if you know and how you feel (very bad ...... you may well be in the wrong relationship)
3) Sent them aware that you might not approve but expecting you to never know (...which really is little better than #2) :-(

Post another four replies here....... just go to some random threads, pick up the gist and post a relevant one-line reply, and I will Approve them so that the PM system becomes available to you. (You will know when that is because when you click on my Profile, there will be an option in the lower left to contact me by PM )
Thank you for the information and she has been on the hormones for over a year now she is getting close to surgery so pre-op. I am not sure all what she is taking but I know that she forgets sometimes to take them so I am not sure if that is why there are issues that come up, she misses a few days in a row sometimes and I think that has to do with a lot of the emotional changes from the huge surges of the hormones. But I am not fully sure and I have had a talk with her but she kind of shuts down I will just have to speak with her again. I just don't want her to be upset over it or anything I am really trying to do my best to make everything comfortable for her while she transitions but it is probably more of a relationship issue. I am having doubts with it as of late and may just need to speak with her once more. Thank you Steffi for your help, you did help quite a bit with the information you gave me and I will just have to see how it goes I assume.

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”