can i do it

davina61

can i do it

Postby davina61 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:26 pm

61 year old male with 3 kids and wife, how the heck can I tell them that I want to trans . Took the plunge to buy clothes and just ordered wig, breasts and shoes. Have been looking at blogs ect and find my story over and over. Wanted to be female from very early age but only recently seen transgender on TV . Rambling a bit, sorry. Would rather play with girls when little and when older looked at them for there clothes and hair do. Resigned to being male and being a mechanic I sort of gave up, got married ect but then there were the wifes clothes in the wash basket---you know how it goes. Anyway not a bit female build 6"10 , 42 " chest size10 feet and going bald and need to lose 40 lb. Will see my GP first. Social group in my area but no activity on site since Oct as could do with some one to talk to. Opportunity to C/D tonight cant wait .

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: can i do it

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:15 pm

Hi thanks for your post as it will help others.

You excitement in being able to dress-up and be yourself for a few hours a week, maybe enough to satisfy your 'gender need' as you say, there is a lot at stake here.

However, as Kellie Maloney and others have shown, it is never too late if it is what you REALLY want. Often people come to the stage where they simply can no longer function properly as the gender they have been assigned at birth. And destroy the family or not, neighbour's giggles or not. They go for it! Sure there are challenges! But it is amazing how after a time things start to come back together. Marriages can end ( some survive) but the wife or partner ends up with a friend they have known for a long time. Kids may struggle but come round eventually.

You seem to be living your life for others rather than yourself. But is that a life? After all we only get one (it seems). And the help and support is out there. Just take it!

As for attending a social support group email (or call even?)our good friend Rona Reese who has recently become President of The Beaumont Society.

http://www.beaumontsociety.org.uk/rona-rees/

Tell her about speaking to us and what you need and see if she can suggest anywhere you can go?
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:19 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

davina61

Postby davina61 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Thanks , knew I would have under standing on here . shared computer so have to be careful till I come out. Have a day off on tues "need to go and see if my ears need dewaxing" but will get the ball rolling so to speak (that was an unintentional pun) . Let you Know how it goes.

davina61

Postby davina61 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:33 pm

so that went well, now living on my own in a new refurbed flat. Wife cant understand, kids in shock but what the hell I am now ME. got new computer, waiting for internet and trying to find other trans folk in my area (worcs/Malvern). Still when I come home from work, shower and shave (not just my face!) and dress up . Now I know its right as I only feel like me when wearing breast forms , slept in breast forms now for 4 weeks, dress tights stretch jeans , cant wait to come out fully but have to wait for HRT and of course still waiting for GIC referral , may try docs to see if they will prescribe , not sure if I can afford Gender GP as they don't say how much they charge except £70 for 1/2 hr consultation over the phone!!!!

Return to “Agony (registered users only)â€