The struggle within myself...

CS1400

The struggle within myself...

Postby CS1400 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:24 am

Hello there. I'm a 29 year old male who has been wanting to transition for a long time. I remember as a little kid, wearing girls clothes when nobody was around. I felt beautiful. I felt like that was the way I was supposed to be. Not just playing dress up, but everything about being a woman. Years later I still feel as if I would be happier as a woman. I'm torn because I'm sure my family will disown me. I don't feel like I have the body to be a beautiful woman. (I'm 6ft and have big feet) Right now I am a big, masculine looking man. I wake up most days wishing I was born a female. I know I am just rambling on but I am starting to lose sleep over this now and I need someone to talk to. I'm almost 30 and I don't want to live the rest of this life in regret.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Steffi

Re: The struggle within myself...

Postby Steffi » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Hello and welcome.

Your feelings are not unusual.

You might read a post I made previously viewtopic.php?f=45&t=5253&p=44942#p44942

Also follow the link from it to a post which contains my photos - I'm 6 foot with big feet too.
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”