Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Hi, new and looking for help

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:30 pm

<--- Latest Response see over

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Angel53

Re: Hi, new and looking for help

Postby Angel53 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:57 pm

:o Televsion Awards?!?!? WOW that sounds SO Amazing!!!!!!

I did start emailing with Unique... I live an hour's drive away from Unique's location and I can't make the meetings. I don't drive and there are no busses or trains back to where I live after the meeting... I told Elen Heart when emailing her and she told a friend of hers about me, and told me to contact her friend. Her friend's name was Jenny Burgess and I emailed her, she sent a really nice messege asking if we could meet up sometime, I sent an email back saying I would love to meet up and to get some support. But it's been over 2 weeks since I heard from her and I haven't had a reply to the email yet...

I will email Rona :D thank you, thank you, thank you SO Much for the advice and for giving me the people to contact :D :D and YES! I will keep you updated :D thank you SO much!

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”