Am I in the wrong body help please !

Kieran25

Am I in the wrong body help please !

Postby Kieran25 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:16 pm

My names Kieran I'm 25 from London. I've been wearing women's clothing on and off or at least when I get the chance for a few years and I love the feel of it and how it makes me feel. I'm in a relationship with a woman yes I'm completely straight, lately I've been thinking about what it would be like to be a woman like fantasise especially when I'm wearing women's clothes. I've never really been that happy with how I look, women's clothes are prettier sexier and just feel bit better in general. I've been reading articles that some men and women lead there life's as the opposite sex and are happier. Now I feel if I was a woman I would feel emotionally happier and have a better sex life I don't feel as close to my partner when I'm wearing men's clothes. The thought of me making love to get as a woman intrigues me. I dunno is this a stage in my life where I just like the feel of women's clothes or would I be happier as the opposite sex

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Am I in the wrong body help please !

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Only you can decide this.

It maybe you just enjoy wearing female clothing and there is nothing wrong with that. Keep wearing it when you need to and enjoy the experience.

There are plenty of others who do the same and even have events all over the UK where you can go out dressed up to the nines ;)

see: www.beaumontsociety.org.uk for more info on that.

If you want surgery/and/or Hormones to actually transition and change you life then that is a long road that you have to be determined to do!
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Am I in the wrong body help please !

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:28 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30