Doubts about transitionning

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Doubts about transitionning

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:15 pm

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Postby 2666 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:16 am

Thank you very much for all your answers. I've started to live full time as a girl even if I haven't started HRT yet. I am much less depressed since I decided it. I hope I will have the possibility to start a better life !

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:25 pm

That's great! :)

No one said this is gunna be easy, but it will become easier as the months pass.

You will face challenges, but remember, you are now able to face them as a complete person you are, rather than someone who is hiding away and unwell.

Bonne Chance!

PS keep us updated periodically as we are here o help when you find it hard to talk to people you know who may not understand :)

And no harm in offering some advice to others here or on our Facebook group (same name Transgender Zone). As a community is only strong when there are selfless people supporting one another.

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:26 pm

#Replies

(This is merely a space in case I need to amend or add additional info at a later date - it is easier to delete this space than create it so I just type #Replies ;)

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

SydnieG

Postby SydnieG » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:15 pm

I'm a little new here, but I was just reading through IceMaiden's reply and I have to agree with her. From the experience of people around me, the hardest thing you can do is to hold yourself back. Even if you are doing holding back for the people that you love, you should focus on yourself a little bit because if they really love you, they will come to terms with supporting you no matter what. I feel like I need to echo her thoughts just so I can act on them as well, I'm in a similar situation but it's getting better. :-)

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”