I'm new to all this and scared and terrified, help?

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: I'm new to all this and scared and terrified, help?

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:44 am

When you now look at your [long] first post I hope suddenly you have already grown from that and already feel different and a little more confident about the furture? :)

You posted - "Now I'm really super confused and I've been really sad,Now I'm really super confused and I've been really sad, spent all last night crying [with a sweet LOL at the end because you probably felt silly]. [...] Thanks for taking the time to read this, if someone does reply that is... ^_^"

We did and remember from time to time as you progress to pop back and read that first post. It will show your growth from that moment. And that I hope will inspire confidence in you from now on.

Good Luck in Japan and keep an eye on this place - you are always welcome to chip in elsewhere - or on our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/150678705002143/ you should get approved but you may prefer an ALT ID for that as people who know you will see this group. So create a new 'normal name as FB have a 'normal names policy'. If you are not approved then just let me know your handle here in a PM and I will look out for it.

Best wishes and glad you came and we were able to help :)x

Remember Transgender Zone's foundations are built on people like yourself asking questions that others can read who maybe more nervous and unable to post and a great group of old friends 'the team' who moderate and help out. Do you realise that over 200 people have already read this post and it is not 'promoted or shared', this is just people looking for help just like you :) And in year it could be 10000+ so you just asking a question as already helped others - great eh?

がんばろう 健闘
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:46 am

#Replies
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Gzz96

Postby Gzz96 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:16 am

Been awhile since I was here, huh? But I'm back! (hope you remember me xD) :tongueoutx:

Since we last spoke I've started to learn more about the transition process! Still haven't gone to my GP yet though, I haven't worked up the courage, and I want more clarity/to be more certain before I take that step.

I got rid of all the make up I bought, only to end up buying clothes instead last month, kinda a shame, wasting money like that. :roll:

I've been working through a book called "You and Your Gender Identity, a Guide to Discovery" by an American Psychologist called Dara Hoffman-Fox. It's been pretty useful and helped me come to terms with things a bit more. I feel like I'm just putting off/procrastinating something I already know the answer to... I mean why would I invest all this time and money if I weren't on at least some level Transgender? But I want to finish the book first. :shrugs:

In the mean time I want to meet more transgender, I want to try and find more people to connect with so I can better understand myself, and make some new friends along, the way, I don't suppose you have any recommendations where to find people? ;)

Just thought I'd check in and let you know where I'm at! :wave:

Thanks again for all the support you gave me initially in the other posts! :angeleyes: