Feminine enough to be MTF?

Asha

Feminine enough to be MTF?

Postby Asha » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:10 am

Hi, I can't remember the name of the paper or the topic, but someone on here posted a critique of the latest psychological classification criteria (IV) and also argued for 3 groups of transgender people. The third was MTF who learned as a child to hide and often even from themselves until eventually it came out later in life. I really felt like I connected with this description, rather than knowing my whole life etc.

So I was wondering, are there any gals out there who, for years, masked who they are (maybe even from themselves) with overt masculinity? Mine was tattoos, beard, gym etc.

Main question: Anyone not felt like a woman inside (but yearned to be a woman, without inherently feeling like one), until after/during transition? I get the feeling I'm going to be a bit of a tom boy :p

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

JeffG

Re: Feminine enough to be MTF?

Postby JeffG » Thu May 05, 2016 6:27 am

I'm approaching this from the other side, but yeah. I know what you mean.

I've always wished I we're a boy, but I haven't had the insistent "NO! I AM a boy" feeling that lots of trans people describe.

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”