help and advice

rhian g

help and advice

Postby rhian g » Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:17 pm

hi everyone

this is my first post ive cross dressed from an early age always in secret but recently confided in my best friend who is a woman and has helped choose clothes and underwear and fully supported me only snag i have a partner who is totally unaware that i cross dress and i would dread that she found out i have considered talking to her about but i know she would flip.

i`m looking for a group in the south wales area for help and someone else to talk too about my cross dressing i feel so much happier when i dress as a woman

regards

rhian g

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: help and advice

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:02 pm

You are in luck we have a great relationship with the trans support groups in Wales and some of my Best Friends run them :)

Contact rona(at)transgenderzone.com I will also forward this to their wales Group on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TAWales/
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

rhian g

Re: help and advice

Postby rhian g » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:36 am

thanks Ice Maiden i have talked at length with my friend about coming out and transitioning to become a woman would be good to talk people who have gone through the change would you have a contact number

regards

Rhian G