harsh reality

Steffi

Re: harsh reality

Postby Steffi » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:21 pm

Lineek ...... you need to restart dilations immediately
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

I have about twenty tracks of me in my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if anyone wants to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Lineek

Postby Lineek » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:20 pm

i guess

i know i not really seemed to e great full at all for all the advice, i apologise fer the tone i have come across with and what is very likely an agressive temperament, thanks fer the advice and suggestions.

dunno what else to say really

Lynn
Lynn

Feel free to mail me at: lineek@hotmail.co.uk
Skype is: Laniathiel

Steffi

Postby Steffi » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:39 pm

I do now have a clearer grasp of what you're saying.
What I still don't understand is why you just gave up, why you are throwing away all that you have achieved to the extent that you are now trying to throw your actual life down the drain with it?

You had done ALL of the dangerous part - you had a deep and functional vagina, you weren't struggling on with rectal fissure and colostomy bags.
You had completely done ALL of the really hard part, the social and employment side (let's face it, any imbecile can lie on an operating table, that's the easy part)

All you needed was a cosmetic revision which may well have been fairly simple and which CX would probably do for you.
Instead of keeping the rest of your life together and pursuing a correction, you threw everything away - You said above that you haven't bothered dilating for months....... :shrugs:

You first posted on this topic back in June
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1874
viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1978
I was as supportive and helpful as I could be.
Re: Venting and Regrets -- post op pains and realisations
Postby Lineek » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:43 pm
Hey Steffi
Yeah your right, the worst is behind me, I have got a appointment on the 4th so i can vent my distress then.
....so you had an appointment with the surgeon on the 4th July? What did he say? You disappeared from TZ shortly after that post and never reported.
Or did you not attend, like you didn't with the post-op follow up @ 3 months?

I'm very sad for you and I wish that I could help you but you seem to be your own worst enemy and that's a tough opponent to overcome.
It might not be too late to save your neovagina now - you need to restart dilations immediately.
This will all come across as hard and uncaring, which I certainly aren't in general.
Your problems are in your head, in your attitude. It began as a fairly minor and purely cosmetic problem, but instead of even bothering to properly look into getting it fixed, you didn't even turn up three months later for the surgical follow-up inspection.
Since then, despite good advice and support when you asked for it in June, you haven't looked into revision surgery, just locked yourself away for 4 more months, fretted yourself into a state of suicidal depression and extreme negativity and neglected dilation, so your vagina may now also be compromised.

All of your problems can be overcome but you need to start making some positive steps to climb out of the hole instead of digging it deeper. If you'd have acted in June when you first posted, you'd probably have been all sorted by now.
- Sorry if that's too direct, but it is Harsh Reality.

Instead of destroying yourself, save yourself. Start NOW.
Resume dilation
Get counselling/medication for your depression/attitude
Consult the CX surgeons

....what DID happen about that appointment with them on the 4th July ?
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

I have about twenty tracks of me in my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if anyone wants to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Lineek

Postby Lineek » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:39 pm

er i didt go as i stuck a bag over ma face ad cuffed myself to the bed so i couldn't remove it >.>

im only actually here cos i got a unexpected guest that new whut they where doing >.>

thats also why i was dissapeared fer a fair few months.

Lynn
Lynn

Feel free to mail me at: lineek@hotmail.co.uk
Skype is: Laniathiel

kjc

Postby kjc » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Lynn, I have had some very similar thoughts to yourself regarding surgical outcome. I also had surgery at Charing Cross and I believe their surgeons' technique and ability leave a lot to be desired, so you are definitely not alone in this feeling. No-one could ever mistake my vulva for a natural one, however I have seen a lot worse.

Whilst I was in Charing Cross having my op there were two girls in having revision work done. Two of the girls who had their op when I did have since been back for revision work and I too am going back in this month for revision work. Believe me, these kinds of problems are commonplace.

I hope that you can give some serious thought to revision surgery. It's got to be worth a try hasn't it?
And if you have lost depth or width through not dilating they can do what they call a 'stretch', which may help.

I'd be happy to discuss my own surgery and my revision (once it's been done) if you think it might help.

Please try every avenue before you give up totally.

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”