New and EXTREMELY confused...

Raydri

New and EXTREMELY confused...

Postby Raydri » Wed May 20, 2015 6:43 am

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read this... Um.. I don't know if this is the right place for this since I'm still new so if anyone knows if I am in the wrong place, I would appreciate the tip.
Moving on... I am very confused about who I am at the moment. Well, for a while now. I've always gotten along better with boys and adults. I've never really bonded with girls and was always an outcast at events because I had no one I could really talk to. I have also always felt very uncomfortable in my body, like it is new or doesn't actually belong to me. I've felt that way since I was a child. Recently, in the last few years, I've noticed that I don't really get attached to people or things and never get jealous or angry about anything. I have no love of things. So, it makes sense that the few times I tried to date guys, I quickly broke up with them because I didn't feel anything. I love the look of boys and am physically attracted to them but I can't see myself with them. I can see myself dating girls but I am not attracted to them. Even more confusing, I feel like I should have been born a guy. I can't really explain it.... I just feel that way. I was even told that everyone thought I was going to be a boy. People mistook me for a boy when I was younger and now, not considering body shape, I can make myself look like a pretty decent guy. However, I have also accepted that I am a girl and I love to wear dresses and skirts. I adore anything that is princess-like. (Just skirts and shoes. No hair, makeup, nails... etc.) I also think that if I were male, I would date men.
This entire situation is very confusing for me and probably even more so for you. But, if you can, I would greatly appreciate any opinions you have on this... Thank you... Sorry that I included a bit of a back story...

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”