Hello from AJ

ajcher

Hello from AJ

Postby ajcher » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:33 pm

Hello,I am AJ and I am a 36 year old post op mtf transsexual.My life was hard and I knew I had feelings that I was female from the inside.This was when I was about 3 years old when it happened holding on to the secret until 6 years ago.My ex wife and I split ending up in divorce.Good thing is my ex wife and I get along to this day.I am lucky to have my 2 sons and daughter still,it took them time coming to terms finding a great therapist working things out.My daughter is 18,sons are 16 and 14 still love me seeing I am happy finally.My family was shocked when I came out 6 years ago,my brother and sister knew there was something wrong with me in the past and were glad I came out.They decided to support me right away.My parents on the other hand,it took them a year a half to come to terms I was never happy living as male.Plus they thought it was their fault and I told them it was not their fault.My family loves me as a daughter and sister.I started my transition 6 years ago on the hormones and doing the hair removal.Then it was the trachea shave,FFS and breast augmentation 5 years ago.I had the SRS 4 years ago and there was no regrets doing this.I love my new life as a woman now feel there were no regrets doing this to this day.Plus I am married to a great guy for a year,Brent and we are happy together.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Steffi

Re: Hello from AJ

Postby Steffi » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello AJ

I'm glad that things have worked out so well for you. It's nice to hear some success stories. Because we are a support site and people mostly come when they are needing help or reassurance, the perceived tone can seem grimmer than it ought.
The happy ones often forget to come back and tell us how they're doing.
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos

Return to “Agony (registered users only)”