What games are you playing?

Christine

Re: What games are you playing?

Postby Christine » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Ah, I never tire of hearing the friendly Ordinators cheerfully saying to me, "We're watching you. Scum." Shame I still keep getting pwned all the time, though.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Charlie778

Postby Charlie778 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:57 am

Sorry I've only just seen this, not been on the forums much at all lately, I've just had so much work to do! been programming all day everyday for 2 weeks with about 8 hour breaks for dinner/sleep/breakfast :wtf: I needed glasses before but i think my prescription will be going up a few notches :lol:

I've not really been playing many games lately :( and i have never played the fallouts so feel free to voice controversial opinions :lol:

Before the workload hit i was playing through the uncharted games on ps3 for the first time :) I've got about 6 chapters left to go on the last one. They are good games, but i don't like them as much as i liked Jak and Daxter (also developed by naughty dog). and I won't be buying uncharted 4 when it comes out, i'll wait a few years and pick it up on discount :D

It will be battlefield 4 for me soon :D steadily getting better at battlefield 3. The first time i got more kills than deaths was a massive celebration :lol:

Also I don't know if you've seen it, but there is a mod for skyrim that replaces all the dragons with thomas the tank engines. :lol: :lol: :lol: instead of a distant roar in the background you hear a really innocent TOOT TOOT. then a thomas lands on you and breaths fire :cool:

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:33 pm

Call of Duty Ghosts - But it is all just like Second Life but their story. At least with SL you can stop and go the Paris for the day LOL
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Christine

Postby Christine » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:57 pm

@Charlie, what are you programming in these days? And careful with that eyesight, I'm as blind as a bat. :D The absolute worst thing was a fancy colour terminal I was sent to evaluate: looked pretty, but it felt like my eyes were bleeding after using it for half an hour... :o

My gaming still isn't being very adventurous, with most of my outings being things I've been playing for years. The controversial opinions about the Fallouts seem to come from the way that Fallout fans can be very passionate about The Way Things Should Be Done: as a result, Bethesda's approach to Fallout 3 essentially being Oblivion With Guns didn't go down so well: though as someone making their first outing in the Fallout universe having spent the past couple of years playing Oblivion, I loved it. Whereas they consider the Obsidian-designed, story-driven New Vegas to be a real return to form and everything FO3 wasn't. Though I liked New Vegas, I remain a bit "meh" about the depth of its writing: I like the Bethesda games where I can take or leave the main quest (literally, sometimes), it's the side-quests and the interesting things to be found during random exploration that really makes a game for me.

Of course both of the games are absolutely full of bugs: they wouldn't have Bethesda's name on them if they weren't! In the case of FO3, it was the engine that had loads of problems (seems Bethesda's coders don't like doing sanity checking or bothering with any error handling) whereas with New Vegas there were more scripting bugs than you could shake a stick at, though supposedly testing was Bethesda's job there too, and Bethesda doesn't really do testing either. :D But as creaky and wobbly as their take on the ageing Gamebryo engine is, I love it for the huge scope it has for modding, especially if compared to, say, the Bioware games: I've also played them a lot and they're a pain in the Ar*e to mod. Whereas with TES and Fallout I seem to spend as much time in Blender (the 3D model editor) as I do in the game itself.

Oh, and thanks for the explanation of that Thomas thing: a friend just posted a screenshot on fb and I was wondering what on earth it was about! That seems oddly sinister, somehow... :o I'm afraid I haven't played the Battlefields, my gaming repertoire sometimes seems to be a bit smaller than it should be!

@Sam, I'm afraid I haven't played CoD either; or SL. I'm as difficult to nag into playing online games as I am to get onto IRC or videoconferencing. :D Someone did succeed in getting me to play SW:TOR, which was kind of okay, except that there were all these other people. :o Though they were at least all studiously ignoring each other!

Charlie778

Postby Charlie778 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:56 am

I haven't played any COD in a while, it's going to be battlefield for me from now on :D although the dogs in COD did seem interesting, do you actually get to use them or is it for one mission to justify the cover on the box? :lol:

The last assignment i finished was in haskell, that one isn't so bad on the eyes because i use this text editor called sublime text which has a really nice dark color scheme :D I've not done any since before christmas so my eyes are recovering now (although I have been playing alot of games)

I'm not super adventerous either, there are some games I must have played 5+ times (but that just makes them better value for money to me..) In skyrim i pretty much dropped the main quest and did all the side quests for years, then i had to wikipedia the plot to remind me about what had happened in the main quest when i wanted to pick it up again :lol: Sometimes their stories aren't the best if i'm honest.

I really need to improve my blender skills, I want to make just a little 3D thing where you drive a car around (literally like a rectangle with wheels) and I can't make it :lol: I'm getting better though :D Battlefield is the same, its an EA game so traditionally it must be buggy and glitchy and you must purchase the second half of the game as DLC.... I think they actually had to push battlefield 4 out early so it could compete with COD Ghosts. I really need to get into modding more, it sounds like fun.

Playing assassins creed 4 at the moment, really enjoying it. Assassins creed 2.5, 2.75 and 3 weren't that great to me and i was ready to drop the series, so i'm really glad I brought 4 because it is alot more fun.

Return to “Technology and Gadgets (inc computer support and net advice)”