Twitching...

Denise Anderson

Re: Twitching...

Postby Denise Anderson » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:08 am

Bliss....

Went to Rutland on Saturday, watched the Ospreys, and the Buzzards including a Juvenile... saw a kestral, watched the House Martins and Wagtails, Green Sandpipers and Canadian Geese, and Heron's and much more... fresh air, chilled and quiet...

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement Wigstore Uk In Derm Transgender Hair Removal Hormone Database

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Postby Ice Maiden » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:35 am

What camera do you use its very good quality sharp :)P
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Denise Anderson

Postby Denise Anderson » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 pm

It's a Panasonic HDC-SD700, a lovely camera and well worth the money that i said sod it and brought it with when i could... just looking at options as to whether i can get it up with the sports scope as the Ospreys where we go are that just too far away for it and so it goes all pixel if you add a little digital zoom...

Like all camera you have off days but when it clicks in it's real good fun, some of the stuff on the youtube channel has come out well, have lots more here i need to work on and get up there sometime and also to take still screen shots from although the still camera side is good on this too. 14mp and the lens is a 35mm wide with scr*w fitting so i can add filers as well... i really want to do more with this camera, get some media stuff done for trans as well sometime...

Denise Anderson

Postby Denise Anderson » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IEIBW7-8tM[/youtube]

Dis the other day, when the camera is rocking, it's rocking, check it out in HD of course :)

Denise Anderson

Postby Denise Anderson » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Kate Humble :)

Return to “Outdoors (inc pursuits, sports and exercise)”