Football Sexism Row grows with attack on Lineswoman

snowdoggy

Re: Football Sexism Row grows with attack on Lineswoman

Postby snowdoggy » Sun May 08, 2011 4:16 am

You've all lost me :roll:
The rather low level of literacy and analytical power displayed in some of the comments came across to me as more pathetic than threatening.
I have no idea why this incident has become worth talking about. It should never have been posted in the first place. We can all see that the player deliberately crashed into the female fourth official.

What matters most is her reaction to this situation. It was dealt with, right or wrong, she reacted the best way she could have done in that situation. The referee checked that she was ok and carried on play. If she hadn't have behaved how she did it would become a front page story and her name would be splattered all over the press.
Just shows that if this is how women are treated trans have no chance
Absolute drivel. I don't see where you are seeing any link between cisgendered and non-cisgendered women occurs. In my opinion you are seeing offensive material when it just isn't there. Ease off IM, otherwise transfolk will have no chance whatsoever of being taken seriously when it is needed. Where on earth do you get this deduction from?

John
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Return to “Outdoors (inc pursuits, sports and exercise)”