Camping

AbracaDebra

Re: Camping

Postby AbracaDebra » Sun May 22, 2011 10:46 am

Just for you TDP, I have now added a 6 litre fridge to the list of electric items including lighting, kettle, toaster and hair straighteners....all finding space in the tent for next Fridays camping trip. :lol:

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

freespirit

Postby freespirit » Wed May 25, 2011 10:26 am

Well Debbie I see I've stumbled upon this thread rather late.
But.. yes I love camping as does my partner. Most of our camping tends to be in more remote locations rather than formal camp sites but the principle is the same. I love smelling the fresh night air and waking up and hearing the birds singing. Then sticking my head out of the tent and firing up the stove to make the coffee. Usually after a couple of days though I've had enough and want a shower.

xxx
Katja

AbracaDebra

Postby AbracaDebra » Thu May 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi Katja

That's great, I know exactly what you mean. :thumbup: I like what I would call 'wild' camping too, and probably one of my daughters (who are both 14), would go for it also. But the other wants trimmings so we tend to go to formal sites. What that does is get over the need to shower, as we have one every night. Formal ones have good points and bad points. When we go for 2 weeks we take everything and make a real holiday of it and I usually take other kids too. Also, I usually choose beach side sites as we all just love the ocean and going crazy in wetsuits with boards and stuff. Anyway, get that tent out and go out there with a few drinks looking for a setting sun! I am off on Saturday for a week next to a lovely Cornish Beach. :D

Hugs,
Debbie

freespirit

Postby freespirit » Fri May 27, 2011 9:19 am

Hi Katja

That's great, I know exactly what you mean. :thumbup: I like what I would call 'wild' camping too, and probably one of my daughters (who are both 14), would go for it also. But the other wants trimmings so we tend to go to formal sites. What that does is get over the need to shower, as we have one every night. Formal ones have good points and bad points. When we go for 2 weeks we take everything and make a real holiday of it and I usually take other kids too. Also, I usually choose beach side sites as we all just love the ocean and going crazy in wetsuits with boards and stuff. Anyway, get that tent out and go out there with a few drinks looking for a setting sun! I am off on Saturday for a week next to a lovely Cornish Beach. :D

Hugs,
Debbie
Thats sounds wonderful Debbie! I haven't been down to Cornwall for quite some time. Hope you have good weather. Yes I love the sea too. Have a great time. :thumbup:

Hugs
Katja

thedreadpersephone
Families Admin
Families Admin

Postby thedreadpersephone » Mon May 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Just for you TDP, I have now added a 6 litre fridge to the list of electric items including lighting, kettle, toaster and hair straighteners....all finding space in the tent for next Fridays camping trip. :lol:
:gigglersx: With all that stuff in the tent I guess you'll be sleeping outside...
Who am I?:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=50

Me & T: Me & T Monthly is a peer support group for the family, friends and partners of trans people.
https://www.facebook.com/MeTMonthly
http://meandtscotland.wordpress.com/

Return to “Outdoors (inc pursuits, sports and exercise)”