Cycling

Jane_D_C

Re: Cycling

Postby Jane_D_C » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:59 pm

I am now cycling to work. It's mostly a free wheeling job to get there, and uphill back. I don't wear 'the kit' though. I just put on a helmet and gloves.

I do find that tight skirts and dresses ride up my legs a bit, but I just figure 'show no shame'. If nothing else it distracts young men enough they won't 'read' me so obviously :roll: . In general they are the worst for rude comments when they do 'read' you, in my experience.

Jane

x.
Proud to be feminine

E-mail: jane@transgenderzone.com

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

thedreadpersephone
Families Admin
Families Admin

Postby thedreadpersephone » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:57 pm

I have to admit I'm quite keen on proper(ish) kit, I mean you won't see me in head-to-toe lycra but I have some warm cycling trousers, warm long-sleeve tops and a wind/waterproof jacket. Mainly an issue of keeping warm and dry in the winter whereas in the summer I'm fine with a t-shirt and any old shorts. I can't say I would ever cycle in a skirt though - you're very brave Jane! I imagine you on one of those old fashioned upright bikes with a basket on the front :wave:

Recycling is very important Tamsin. And you can even combine the two! Who needs a car when you can take all your empty wine bottles to the recycling in your pannier then bring some new ones back the same way... :thumbup:
Who am I?:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=50

Me & T: Me & T Monthly is a peer support group for the family, friends and partners of trans people.
https://www.facebook.com/MeTMonthly
http://meandtscotland.wordpress.com/

jessi cat

Postby jessi cat » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:19 pm

well this threads looks like it's been left cold for a while!
better revive it.
hi, i'm jess
i'm new to this forum anyway, been on the site a few time in the past though!

i'm quite the keeno on bikes (with or without engines ^.^ )
had a moment of madness a few months back and entered myself into sleepless in the saddle (SitS) a 24hr mountain bike endurance race!
it's on the 4th-5th of Augusts.
now you can't get me off my bikes ^_^
that crazed girl on the bike hopped up on caffeine!