Doctor Who

dacey

Doctor Who

Postby dacey » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Just over a week to go! Anyone else as excited as I am for the new series?

Dacey

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Ice Maiden
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Doctor Who

Postby Ice Maiden » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Ha yeah I am a big fan of the show although I find the New Doctor too much of an 'ensemble player compared to the likes of his predecessors' who were 'in charge'.

River Sond seems to be a better Doctor to me, maybe she should be that where he changes gender. Thats a good story.But still I felt tennant and especially that moment when Christopher Eccleston held Rose's hand and said I can feel the turn of the earth moving beneath my feet. Very cool, and Tennant was just nuts and great fun, the new guy reminds me of Frankenstein's Monster in a tweed suit and Bow tie who on his own just is not big enough to cope with the role on his own.
Disclaimer!!!! Please Read! http://media.transgenderzone.com/?page_id=2

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." M.Mead

Man [...] must count no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." - J.P.Sartre.

Who am I?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=30

Megan_Thomas

Postby Megan_Thomas » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:58 pm

He's certainly not lighting my fire! Far too much yelling and running around by him. Tenant was a bit like that but carried it off. It's a shame Chris Ecclestone didn't carry on after the 1st series. He was superb.

AbracaDebra

Postby AbracaDebra » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:18 am

OMG you youngsters ! :lol:

I was brought up with William Hartnell (well not actually with him else I would be over 100 I guess, but you know what I mean).

Although never a die hard Doctor fan I have watched nearly all the series and 'Doctors'.

Of course, your first outing is always memorable, so I wont forget William Hartnell.

I have always thought Tom Baker was my all time favourite, and the very best. However, I am prepared to accept that David Tennant was very good also.

It is also with sadness that I read this morning that Elisabeth Sladen has died if Cancer. For those that don't remember she was a regular star as Sarah Jane Smith working with many doctors from 1973 to recently. :cry:

Debbie.

Return to “Music and Television (non trans)”