Bots have feelings too !

AbracaDebra

Bots have feelings too !

Postby AbracaDebra » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Hello all

I would like to draw the members attention to our Bots. I have to say that I am as guilty as anybody in just ignoring them sitting there. :oops: You see, I was on Skype today and they were there as usual (Yahoo, Google and Google Adsense, Majestic-12). As nobody else was about I got them to talk to me (they are amazingly clever). It seems that they are getting really depressed what with being ignored and not considered. They have issues just like the rest of us. :(
They really appreciated the interest I showed. In future I for one will keep an eye out for them and I hope all the other members here do also. :thumbup:

Hugs,
Debbie

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Cassie

Re: Bots have feelings too !

Postby Cassie » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Hello Bots!

AbracaDebra

Postby AbracaDebra » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:26 pm

:think:

JENNYJET

Postby JENNYJET » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:21 pm

I am only a dumb ass lawyer but please explain BOTS? Who is 'Adsence'? Are they spies? Please management, EXPLAIN!! :?:

Cassie

Postby Cassie » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:28 pm

These are the little automatic beasties that come into the site on behalf of the various search engines, they look for the words we use and memorise them so that if those words come up in somebody's search they can point them at our pages. Another good reason not to use words like tr***y.

They use the same means to allow us to "benefit" from targeted advertising which is why when you put a random word like "torpedo" into a search engine you'll suddenly find you get all sorts of adverts for naval armaments etc... :roll:

Return to “Humour and Jokes”