My mystery cat visitor....

Sarah

My mystery cat visitor....

Postby Sarah » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 am

Warning - This is actually a very boring story to anyone but me...read it at your peril!! :lol:

About five yrs ago my beloved cat passed away and I was and probably still am a bit heartbroken about him going....so i do miss that cat companionship thing...and the cuddles of course... :D

anyway a couple of weeks ago at about 1am I heard some plaintiff mewing outside..it looked like this cat had been locked out of the other flats over the road...they would never hear him down there, and he obviously didn't know the security code so he couldn't let himself in either... :) ...so as this carried on eventually I went out there...he was so happy for some attention, and tbh he looked a bit thin....like maybe he'd been locked out of there for a few weeks and was just passing by on the off-chance......his little paws were pretty dirty too.....tbh i had seen a cat looking sheepish right in the middle of town on a friday night a few weeks earlier...totally out of place and i thought it might have been him...

anyway i let him in and we had a right good night of sardines+water+lap sitting...he was sooo thirsty the poor thing, and made light work of the sardines....after that i let him out again but he came back a half hour later and i let him in again.....i don't know why but I wanted to call him Lucus for some reason, but as he was a tiny tinker as well i settled on Baby Tinkus, which suited him perfectly! :roll: :lol:

i kept showing him the door but he wouldn't leave so I had to make an impromptu litter tray in my room and we went to bed.
I got in and he was on top of the covers, i rolled over to turn off the electric blanket and i couldn't roll back..he had snuck right in to the bottom of my bed...it was so cute seeing this little face, begging me to leave him where he was!...eventually i sorted him out like a human, half under the covers, and their we slept for the night, me and Sir Baby Tinkus of Purrfordshire...

the next day he still wouldn't go out so i went for some felix and gave him that which he also loved......later in the morning he sat at the window overlooking his flats and started up his mewwing again, so i took him to the door and reluctantly let him out into the town centre traffic......

i've not seen hide nor hair of him since...so where ever you are little cat...i hope you're ok and you're welcome back anytime..(i got some more sardines in especially!)

:D
...resistance is textile...

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Cassie

Re: My mystery cat visitor....

Postby Cassie » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 am

Awwww. I hope he comes back again. I'm cat-sitting for my mum this weekend (which is why i'm writing at 11:42am on a friday). It's lovely to be purred at and drooled on.

Millie

Postby Millie » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm

He'll be back, cats always know when they are welcome and usually over stay that welcome. My sisters cat had two homes on the go! One with my sister and also an elderly lady who would feed him and give him milk (this was after my sister had fed him), greedy little lump :lol: In the end my sister moved and left the cat with the old lady as she realised that it would have broken her heart to see him go.

I can't really have cats as I am badly allergic to most of them :( But I really want a dog :D Big, dumb, overly affectionate clumsy mutt, that's what I like! (and not just in a pet! ;) ) :lol:
Advancing to what?

Sarah

Postby Sarah » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:12 am

i hope he does come back sometime...he was so nice...a torty he was and v.v.v.v soft fur...such a sweetie! :)
yeah Mils get a hound dawg!!.....my friend looks after his cousins welsh terrier sometimes....annoying in that he will Sh*g literally any part of your body, and look you in the eye while he does it.....on the upside though...he looks like a teddy bear and is v.cute! (though i don't think that while he's dry humping me!) :lol:
...resistance is textile...

Return to “Home and Garden (inc pets,DIY,cooking, Cars and Vehicles etc)â€