What do you like to grow?

Raven de Chylde

Re: What do you like to grow?

Postby Raven de Chylde » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:12 pm

I miss growing my own veg etc..something that I intend to sort out. Now if only I can think of a way of stopping the little thieving monkeys that live not so far away from us from stealing anything I manage to grow.

Also need to keep the hubbage away from anything I start to grow..he's got a knack for being able to kill plastic flowers nevermind the hard earned spoils from a veg plot

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Summer Day

Postby Summer Day » Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:46 am

[DELETED]
Last edited by Summer Day on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cassie

Postby Cassie » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Rosemary, fennel, sage and mint are good outdoor herbs; fennel is good for breast growth :D Indoors basil is an absolute must for me. Sorry - all glaringly obvious but I don't have my own garden to experiment on!

Christine

Postby Christine » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:04 pm

We've been growing a bunch of shrubs, herbs and so on. Most are doing well. Sadly, some are doing a bit too well for their own good: last week I had to cut down a buddleia that was getting much too big, and ended up having to find a saw in order to deal with it (buddleias are lovely when they're small and cute and surrounded by a cloud of butterflies; they're not so lovely when they're huge and messy) so next year it can enjoy regrowing into something manageable. Many of our other shrubs need quite a serious haircut, especially the laurels and photinias which seem to get a bit excitable if allowed to do their own thing for too long.

Where the herbs are concerned, the oregano seems to have disappeared, but the rosemaries also need a regular trim to stop them getting ideas above their station, whereas the thymes like the idea of replacing the grass on our lawn and the sage seems to want to come in the front door. The mint has made a territorial claim on the part of our garden where the besieged patio lives. I think we need a gardener, or at least someone more dynamic than we are.

Indoors, the house has been taken over by cheese plants.

Return to “Home and Garden (inc pets,DIY,cooking, Cars and Vehicles etc)â€