Friends in Kent?

AshleyB

Friends in Kent?

Postby AshleyB » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Hi, I'm Ashley. I'm thinking of beginning my transition and looking for like minded friends to chat to. I have a supportive and understanding girlfriend but am up for making new friends in my area. Happy to chat to anybody really (!) but would be nice if they are near to me so anybody in Kent or south east London, don't be shy, get in touch!
Thanks,

Ashley X

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Pueraria Mirifica Breast Enhancement

Nicci

Re: Friends in Kent?

Postby Nicci » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:49 pm

Hi Ashley,
My name is Nicci I have just re registered after not being here for some time, I saw your forum post looking for friends for chats and I am seeking the same although I am not a full time woman in body but in mind and soul I always have been!.
I am a little shy and have never had any tgirl friends in the past but think I need to accept my feelings and find like minded girls for friendship, I realise your post is 6 months old and you may not even be a member here any more but if you are please do feel free to contact me if you wish.
Best wishes Nicci xx

Steffi

Re: Friends in Kent?

Postby Steffi » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Hello girls

You might also find the TVChix site useful.
It is a contact site which can be used for it's email, online chat-room or to contact and meet others for either friendship or dates.

(I am a member there too, but I use different names in different places online)
Contact me privately via "steffi AT transgenderzone DOT com" Click to see Who I am

To those who understand, I extend my hand
To the doubtful I demand, take me as I am
Not under your command, I know where I stand
I won't change to fix your plan, Take me as I am (Dreamtheatre - As I Am)

my trans-ness viewtopic.php?f=40&t=5401&p=45640#p45351

Some (mostly rough) tracks of my prior life as a guitarist up on You-Tube, if you want to check them out
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8QKYu ... zkA/videos